Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday?
    #9960742 -

Not including work uniforms, and people who never change/wash their clothes, is there anyone here who wears the same outfit everyday?

I have 2 pairs of the same shoes, 5 pairs of the same pants and 10 of the same shirts. I wash them, so Im not wearing the EXACT same clothes everyday, just the same company/brand/style/color.
I never wear anything different unless Im required to.

Anyone else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960762 -

i do!!!!

i dont even wash it till it stinks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9960787 -

I usually go a couple days, then I wash those and cycle out with clothes that are indestinguishable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960793 -

That's fucking weird man.
I mean, I wear the same shit often, but not because I own a bunch of them, but because I only own a couple.
Like I have two pairs of sweats and two hoodies, but I have to wear them every day for a few hours when it's cold but I still need to be outside and active.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9960810 -

Any change to my routines could be cause for an anxiety attack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960857 -

lol same!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960858 -

I have worn two different pairs of jeans for like a year. I just got a nice pair of cords now though! btw i don't wash my jeans for like a week either

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9960875 -

Maybe about once a year I switch to a different color of shirt or a different cut of pants, and then I get rid of my entire collection of the old ones and replace them with the new ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960893 -

I used to wear the same thing every day, but now I just dress really conservatively. I just wear plain colors, like black or gray.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9960899 -

Its a very conservative same thing everyday. My shirts are nearly the same color as my pants and my shoes are the blandest ones money can buy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960909 -

you would do well in prison.

or is that where you currently are?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960924 -

I have bought a lot of the same clothes at once on sale before.
ive got probably 6 of the exact same pair of pants, in 3 different colors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9960947 -

I was actually in prison for a while.
I never drew the connection...but maybe I had more trouble adjusting to the outside than I realized?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9960962 -

I always wear sweatshirt with random pants. usually don't change my pants for at least a couple of weeks. change my t-shirts and boxers everyday though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9960986 -

I can't wear the same set of clothes more than once.

Once I've worn a shirt or a pair of pants for the day, I take them out back to my fire pit and burn them whilst roasting myself some hot dogs and smores whilst wearing my red, silk bathrobe, which is the only clothing item I will reuse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9961001 -

Damn, grow alot of mushrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9961116 -

Yeah, I'm the Willy Wonka of growing mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9961171 -

I used to get made fun of for having the "Doug closet" in high school but I've got more variety now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9961185 -

Ive had the "doug closet" since elementary school. So has my little bro actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else wear the same thing everyday? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9961286 -

I have a feeling the OP is Doug Funnie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why do women wear make up and perfume? Anonymous 394 19 03/17/08 07:55 AM
by Anonymous
* None of the girls I have sex with make me wear a condom
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,923 42 10/03/08 08:26 AM
by Anonymous
* You guys wear skirts?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 460 23 06/05/08 08:48 PM
by Anonymous
* How DO Women Wear Tampons?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 834 20 03/16/08 05:06 AM
by Anonymous
* i fucking hate radioheads,hipsters,pseudo-stoners
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,363 65 03/21/08 05:53 PM
by Anonymous
* My life...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 548 24 05/08/08 08:56 PM
by Anonymous
* FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT Anonymous 582 15 10/08/08 12:19 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
959 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.