Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Who's in ottawa?
    #9885438 -

tha mothafuckin capitol of Canada!

but yeah any other Shroomerites around these here parts?

Edited by TheHauntingSoul (02/28/09 04:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #9885467 -

I'm not. Just in case you were also wondering who wasn't. :laugh:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #9885534 -

Oh yeah IBTL! :thumbup:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #9885612 -

I may be going to university there. Its my second choice. My first choice is victoria BC. :vaped:


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #9886014 -

I used to live there and was just there today


--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: dark1313star]
    #9886104 -

I don't live in Ottawa, but it's pretty close to where I am (Montreal)


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: jds]
    #9886328 -

I live in Orleans and go to Algonquin. WHAT UP!


--------------------
:mushroom2::heart::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Velazquez]
    #9887045 -

There's a really, really, really good chance I may be going there for university in September.

Maybe we could set up trades for pick-up/delivery, guys. That would be cool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Wapakz]
    #9887048 -

I'm a temp. resident of Ottawa. This place fucking blows, way too cold.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Tedwilto]
    #9887051 -

Which school?
Carlton?
Ottawa U?
Algonquin?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Your Destination]
    #9887073 -

I'm about 3 hours away in Montreal.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Your Destination]
    #9887082 -

Your Destination said:
I'm a temp. resident of Ottawa. This place fucking blows, way too cold.



:lol:

When you live in Canada all you're life you don't mind the cold anymore. I was out for 3 hours in -22C before and smoking joints. I enjoy the cold to be honest.

:shrug:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: hpi]
    #9887091 -

Ew.
I can barely smoke a cig without feeling like it's frozen to my fingers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Your Destination]
    #9887099 -

Your Destination said:
Which school?
Carlton?
Ottawa U?
Algonquin?



Carlton. It's sort of become a family tradition, too. Haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Your Destination]
    #9887116 -

Your Destination said:
Ew.
I can barely smoke a cig without feeling like it's frozen to my fingers.



Where do you come from in America? Somewhere warm?


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: hpi]
    #9887137 -

Warmer for sure. We never had this bitter wind.
Not comfortable talking about my real home on this site.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Your Destination]
    #9887155 -

He's just asking what state you live in... :S


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Wapakz]
    #9888061 -

Ottawa is fucking cold, I'm turning 20 this month and I've lived here my whole life and its never gotten any easier to deal with the cold.

I was in a split program at Carleton/algonquin but i dropped because it was shit.
Probably going back to one of those two schools next semester.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #9889637 -

Good stuff. Never stop learning, knowledge is power.

I've got a lot of family in Ottawa. I might end up living there too in the long-run after school.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's in ottawa? [Re: Wapakz]
    #9890036 -

yeah Ottawa is alright... crime is pretty low and the downtown area is fun.

Ottawa has one of the most extreme temperature gradients of all cities in the world. I think I read that somewhere, but it seems pretty fuckin true. Summer is WAAAAY too hot and winter is WAAAAY to cold, like it goes from -30 to +30 or so

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There is a gigantic sinkhole right in downtown Ottawa... Patlal 306 7 06/08/16 01:44 PM
by Alexestalex
* Ottawa teen faces 60 charges; suspect in 'swatting' cases across North America KT-BC 1,194 16 05/10/14 09:11 AM
by Apostle
* anyone ere live around montreal canadonia ? lucid 598 6 08/28/08 12:59 AM
by drunkenlawngnome
* Montreal police asking the public for help snagging cop car vandals
( 1 2 all )
shivas.wisdom 3,163 22 03/16/10 02:43 PM
by WakeboardrB
* ufo's visit montreal hidenseek 873 9 10/01/10 04:30 PM
by Envix
* Montreal College Shooting Irishdrunk 1,727 11 09/13/06 04:04 PM
by Krishna
* I wrote a review of of Montreal's Satanic Panic in the Attic Hyper_Panda_GO 523 3 01/16/09 01:11 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* 3 shootings in Ottawa 1) Parliament of Canada 2) War memorial 3) Rideau Center. Downtown evacuated
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Patlal 6,538 163 10/25/14 12:00 AM
by Bodhi of Ankou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,750 topic views. 2 members, 26 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.