Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time
    #9833936 -

Not all the time of course because that would be depressing, but in general I don't mind staying in my room for long periods of time. My bong, ps3, guitar and laptop can usually make for great times. I have been this way since my young days, but I don't see anything wrong with it as long as I go out once every few days, and college everyday .  Who else is like me?

~~~~Maybe  it should really be 50% of the time, because I like hanging out with my good friends.

Edited by Anonymous (02/21/09 05:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9833951 -

I think we are all like you.  I love staying home and am usually there, watching tv or movies or reading or listening to music or video games etc.  My parents used to give me shit about not going outside much when I was younger but I've always enjoyed staying indoors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9833960 -

going outdoors is nice once in awhile too though, don't get me wrong :mushroom2: but I love blazing in my room

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9833993 -

You will enjoy prison.:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9834038 -

Not to sound condescending, but how old are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9834224 -

what about your penis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9836685 -

i dont mind living in my penis it usually has the right idea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9836769 -

Anonymous #6 said:
i dont mind living in my penis it usually has the right idea



jesus fucking christ lol




as long as your getting enough exercise to be physically healthy, and your not brooding or trying to be a recluse (in other words stable mental health) then it's perfectly fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9837708 -

:andyistic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9839030 -

Anonymous #8 said:
:andyistic:



Poid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9839106 -

:thebird:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9840073 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Not to sound condescending, but how old are you?



I am 20, but lately I find it enjoyable to hang out with my good friends (none of which live near me) other wise I tend to get self conscious, and the fact that there aint shit to do in my area. This ideology is way more pronounced when I smoke loads of weed, but I find some of my most chilled times blazing are in my room where I have my ps3, music that I love, guitar, laptop and I don't have to worry about not being on the same page as everyone.  I wish my good friends lived in my area but unfortunately they don't. I am not completely anti social ether, I am always looking for cool people at my college but have not had luck yet. 

Bottom line- When I spend most of my day working on college shit one of my favorite ways to unwind is simply smoking ganja in my room and for sundays- edibles tend do the trick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9841873 -

I just ask because that's what I was doing when I was 19-22 and I wish I didn't spend so much time in my room.  Social skills kind of wither when you get too comfortable staying in, certain social muscles don't get any exercise, if you know what I'm saying.  I'm just saying it will probably get old so try not to get too out of shape socially.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9842049 -

That sounds like me too. It is like this usually when I live alone or with others. i like my own space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9842064 -

me too, i love art its fucking beautiful, whatever creative way i chose to use it through my abilities. i also prefer to do 'drugs' on my own, meditation, sing and make music on my own, study on my own, these things don't include other people..

people, well, people to me, are stupid brainless energizer batteries for the system, and piss me the fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9842086 -

:emo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9842687 -

I enjoy my own company, but it doesn't have to always be in my room. There's a lot to do out there as well. Nothing like spending 4 or longer by yourself hiking and fishing. Don't be so god damn dependent on modern technology.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9842840 -

I sometimes think modern technology has ruined the world in some ways because of our dependency on it, but I can't complain- I enjoy a good video game and all the info I get on the interwebzzz

When it comes to my social life, I don't feel like hanging out with people that don't invite me to chill at all, in other words I hate feeling like an extra, that is why I almost exclusively chill with my close friends, except the occasional night of art making with the people in my town, and also there's the problem that most people suck, but that is a separate issue......and doing drugs alone is great too because you can meditate and appreciate the effects without having it ruined by someone telling you about his problems lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 80% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9842932 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I sometimes think modern technology has ruined the world in some ways because of our dependency on it, but I can't complain- I enjoy a good video game and all the info I get on the interwebzzz

When it comes to my social life, I don't feel like hanging out with people that don't invite me to chill at all, in other words I hate feeling like an extra, that is why I almost exclusively chill with my close friends, except the occasional night of art making with the people in my town, and also there's the problem that most people suck, but that is a separate issue......and doing drugs alone is great too because you can meditate and appreciate the effects without having it ruined by someone telling you about his problems lol


I feel the exact same. I tried to hangout with this girl a couple days ago, but she didn't even talk to me, just her other friend pretty much. so fuck her. alot of people are douches. Real friends are hard to find.

I feel like I seperated from the people I used tohangout with and then I missed the chance to get in a group and I'll always be the extra.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9842975 -

I have to stay inside in my room most of the time now because of the snow. I can't fucking stand the cold, but I hate being indoors all the time. Once spring time comes, I'm out and about every day. Lots of times by myself...I'm in college and I take online classes...but when someone is around to come along I more than welcome it.

I make it an adventure for smoking. I go out and try to find the best place to sit down and have a herb break. Try it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
644 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.07 seconds spending 0.05 seconds on 18 queries.