Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Might and magic
    #9803198 -

Which is your favorite and worth snagging off of a torrent?
Mine so far would have to be Might and magic 7, but i've only played 7/8.
Any recommendations?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Might and magic [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9803227 -

damn I havent playedd this might and magic in ages. the only ones ive played were might and magic 1 and 2 when I had an old dos computuer. I had might and magic 3 but you need to look shit up in the manual to install it and it didnt come with it. so I never played it. And this was before long before I had the internet. man Im gonna have to DL these games again/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Might and magic [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9803267 -

Might and magic is :awesome:
I've been trying to find the newer ones but i dont know what's out there anymore. Whenever I search i get hero's of might and magic


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Might and magic [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9803390 -

yeah I think all of the newer ones are "heroes"of might and magic. I have no idea what the differeances are. I saw it in bestbuy recently and thought it was a new one but it turned out to be heroes of. so i gues they stopped making regular old might and magic.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Might and magic [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9806463 -

i did enjoy messiah of might and magic :tongue2:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
561 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.