Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: memes]
    #9798338 -

if we didn't have valentnes day where would all those ' buy a diamond so she will put out ' commercials go.

- brought to you from the guy whose wife gives him that little wink every once in a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #9798343 -

They'd go straight to hell where they belong :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #9798351 -

Winks are the shit.

I throw 'em out all the time at women.  I've got it down to a science.  i can do 'em so quick, i see chicks to double-takes to try to figure out if i was actually winking or not.  It's more a form of entertainment now than a pick-up thing (or whatever you'd refer to it as otherwise).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: memes]
    #9798396 -

Those last two comment just made me cry with hilarity! The wink is a powerful thing, it catches them off guard. to the untrained eye its worthless, but the wink drops pantys to the floor!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #9798432 -

I concur. Fuck valentines day. Either you have a chick and feel forced to go out of the way for her or you don't have one and feel like a piece of shit. Fuck that stupid holiday. I refuse to celebrate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #9798481 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
what do you want for your b-day?



Shroomism said:
hash and vaginas, and boobs



Acidic_Sloth said:
this reminds me that i have some hash! i had totally forgotten about it.



Ummmmm... I think you might have the other parts covered as well! :grin:

Not saying you should offer them up to Shroomism for his birthday or anything like that.  I just want to be sure you didn't forget those also! :tongue:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9798489 -

i have no idea what you're talking about. i think you're going senile, TTS. :P


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9798495 -

:borfase:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #9798528 -

:werd:

Fuck all Hallmark holidays

Valentines Day :doublefu:

Mothers Day :doublefu:

Fathers Day :doublefu:

St Patricks Day :doublefu:

:kingcrankey:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #9798535 -

Is there lots of hash going around where you're at?









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: niteowl]
    #9798537 -

Agreed. Good show sir.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: niteowl]
    #9798568 -

niteowl said:
:werd:

Fuck all Hallmark holidays

Valentines Day :doublefu:

Mothers Day :doublefu:

Fathers Day :doublefu:

St Patricks Day :doublefu:

:kingcrankey:



Whoa nelly!  You can fuck off all the rest, but don't be messing with my green beer, bitch! :wink:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9798585 -

Yeah, don't really see a reason to knock on patty's day. A holiday just for drinking green beer, what could be better?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: tpihkal]
    #9798646 -

I got no problem with you drinking your beer :crankey:

Just don't expect some card or goofy gift........from ME
:kingcrankey:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: niteowl]
    #9798662 -

Oh ok, I got ya.  I've never bought anything special for anyone on st. patty's, but I'll wear green and drink.  Not going to waste my money on stupid shit that's either going to sit around for 6 months or go directly in the trash.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: tpihkal]
    #9798673 -

Does anyone actually give cards and gifts on St. Patty's Day?  I thought it was just an excuse to act like a drunken Irishman.
:shrug:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: Coffee]
    #9798675 -

Dont worry kiddos, there is always Steak and Blowjob day


--------------------


GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9798693 -

IR0NHYM0N said:
Dont worry kiddos, there is always Steak and Blowjob day



I call that one "Sunday". :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9798804 -

:eatingout: :whip:


--------------------


GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK VALENTINES DAY!!! [Re: Coffee]
    #9798825 -

it's true so many people were out shopping today I did not expect it to be that busy at work today . If I had a valentine I would not go to the mall...but I guess that's what most people do?!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a formal fuck you to valentines day amyloid 2,421 16 02/15/04 07:16 PM
by ask
* VALENTINES chinadoll 2,233 14 02/14/04 01:14 PM
by browndustin
* Happy Valentine's Day to all you Pubbers!
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 2,448 29 02/15/05 01:51 AM
by Locus
* Fuck I'm so so so stoned!!! filthysock 1,318 18 03/31/04 07:33 AM
by filthysock
* Psychedelic [Mushrooms] Drug Found in Valentine Candy C20H25N3O 1,317 9 02/15/05 08:56 PM
by Kada
* Busted: Valentines Day Chocolates with a hint of psilocybin dobinky 1,302 15 02/10/05 12:06 AM
by adrug
* Happy Valentines day?? vinsue 1,023 10 02/09/05 09:20 PM
by Ripple
* A Stranger's Valentines Day Gift to WoodsCall *DELETED* WoodsCall 1,484 10 02/18/05 07:15 PM
by WoodsCall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,444 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.