Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home
    #9557554 -

I'll hold it even if it's really painful.

I have to go really bad right now but I have to wait for my room mate to go to his dentist appointment.

Man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9557591 -

That sucks :frown: I used to be that way, just practice dropping a deuce in public stalls and you'll be good to go anywhere after that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9557803 -

I bet you pee in a stall too. Sitting down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9557942 -

I won't shit in public either. I dunno why. I go stay at my friends apartment sometimes, and I never take a shit until I get home. I always wonder if he tries to figure out why I didn't take a shit when I was at his house for 3 days. And if I do, I wait until its nighttime and nobody is up.

It really depends on who I'm with. If its some of those close homies I couldn't give a fuck less.

I used to be pretty self conscious about shitting with my girlfriend home too, but I've gotten past that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9558086 -

Its just a turd.

Can you people fart around others?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9558111 -

Someone should give the OP exlax so he'll be forced to shit at their house or shit his pants. He either gets over his fear or shits his pants and everyone laughs. Win - Win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9558166 -

People like you should get hit in the head with a bat. Seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9558257 -

poop is funny
get over it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9562205 -

There are 5 stalls at my work. There are over 200 employees in the building at one time. We can take a break whenever we need to. The guys are always shitting. While I am in there, I fart REALLY loud. I only started to do this because everyone else was doing it too. I could hear them run in, then drop pants, and FART FART FART HARDCORE. Then a turd would SPLOSHSSSSSSSSSSSS. I couldn't figure out why I never did that before. Only then did I realize its fucking HILARIOUS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9562211 -

Dude this is so good, but every restroom is different.

I think the only one I've just let loose with a bunch of people around was at a rest stop...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9562332 -

I don't think that's too good for the body.  My brother did that as a child and his stomach is fucked now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9589746 -

I can't poop if my girlfriend is home, so sometimes I'll act like I have stuff to do if she's here, so she'll leave, then I'll call her later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9589907 -

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cant poop in public places or if my room mates are home [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9591394 -

ebay Shop for: toilet paper:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cant shit for third day now, didnt change anything ?! Anonymous 261 9 11/05/09 02:06 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
676 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.