Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9567849 -

Shows like the Gummi Bears, The Smurfs, and David the Gnome are so much better than cartoons nowadays.

Anyone remember Pirates of Dark Water?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9567859 -

Fuck yeah :rockon:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9567867 -




anyone?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9567976 -

David the gnome was the shit!



--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: danlennon3]
    #9568026 -

I could have lived my life without ever seeing any more from "Today's Special"...  My sister used to watch that, hated it then, still do.


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9568034 -

Mighty Max!  I just found 2 of my old Mighty Max sets the other day... I have the mummy one that looks like a big snake from the outside, and a big skull one.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9568499 -

DragonChaser said:
Shows like the Gummi Bears, The Smurfs, and David the Gnome are so much better than cartoons nowadays.

Anyone remember Pirates of Dark Water?



I've within the last two years downloaded the entire collection of The Smurfs and Pirates of Dark Water (which they never fucking finished)


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: Jadian]
    #9568674 -

i was thinking Gummy Bears, but i guess not. but while were on cartoons i think its time to confess my lust for the chick Gadget on Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers. She made me realize i had a penis.


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9568865 -

blewmeanie said:



anyone?



mighty max, good god was i fan of this one.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: Newbie]
    #9568944 -

NewbieShroomie said:
It was called "Today's special"




Wowwww. With Muffy the mouse or some shit? Old school.. so many memories, haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: Jadian]
    #9568951 -

Was it on Nick? Did it have a couple of trolls? Was it called something like "The Littlest Gnome?" That's all I got.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9568974 -

i think you are thinking of the same one i am..

it was on early morning and seemed short? blue elf and maybe even like dragons or something.

i remember the trolls.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: igwna]
    #9568981 -

Yeah. There were two trolls, I can't remember if they were an item or not. I think the gnomes were husband and wife too.

The only title I can think of is "The Littlest Gnome" and I'm not sure that's it, especially considering it turns up nothing on Wiki and Google...

That's really funny you bring this up, because I also remember tidbits of that series every now and then and wish I could remember more. :shrug:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Edited by Tchan909 (01/08/09 02:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: Brugman]
    #9568990 -

Brugman said:
NewbieShroomie said:
It was called "Today's special"




Wowwww. With Muffy the mouse or some shit? Old school.. so many memories, haha.



I remember watching that show. It was one of my favorites too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9568991 -

Does anyone remember what the name of that show was that had the little pacman thing with the tornado? I was afraid of the tornado when I was a kid. it was some educational show about math.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9569112 -

LOLz. I kinda go with the Fraggles. But I'm gonna have to check out this Bible Black. First jewtube clip I came up with was B&D. :evil:



--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: GoaM]
    #9569137 -

My favorite scene in Bible Black is when they took that schoolteacher and bloated her up to look pregnant with a massive enema.

...I didn't say anything.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9569140 -

Tchan909 said:
My favorite scene in Bible Black is when they took that schoolteacher and bloated her up to look pregnant with a massive enema.

...I didn't say anything.



LOLz, I'm dl it now. 2.5gb dl. Looks cool though. :thumbup:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: GoaM]
    #9570126 -

Episode 1. Satanic ritual, rape, hot lesbo sex except the hot blond professor sprouts a dick out of her pussy. She-male sex. Lawdy Lawd! The Japanese. And the dub sucks, but is kinda funny.

So far this is entertainment. I will watch the rest of the episodes. Stoned as should be.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alright what cartoon is this? [Re: GoaM]
    #9570899 -

I used to go to my grandparent's church and chant "Jesus, Jesus, nester Jesus."

Only my brother and I laughed.


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fav. 80's Saterday Morning Cartoons
( 1 2 3 all )
kingfish4200 4,206 47 09/12/05 10:21 PM
by License_to_Chill
* someone stole kurt cobains ashes
( 1 2 3 all )
Bridgeburner 3,630 41 06/09/08 04:59 PM
by John Nada
* Power Rangers!!!! sui 1,037 10 04/24/06 04:12 PM
by mecreateme
* holy, there is this strange cartoon on cartoon network.
( 1 2 all )
nakors_junk_bag 2,493 21 12/19/05 01:33 PM
by mediman0078
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Why Aren't Cartoon Violent Anymore? StrandedVoyager 1,622 10 07/18/07 11:12 PM
by highdroponics
* Busted by park ranger. BlindLemon 2,485 14 11/20/06 05:11 PM
by BlindLemon
* I miss Kurt Cobain... a lot Anonymous 1,692 19 03/05/03 09:02 AM
by yelimS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,600 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.