Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Philosophy and Spirituality
    #9538105 -

Is actually one of the worst places on the internet. It used to be good, now it BLOWS. There's one or two people with great minds, and a whole lot of wank. Depressing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9538113 -

Who do you define as having a "great mind"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9538121 -

not you, or me actually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9538172 -

Without examples I'm forced to conclude that P&S is simply a cesspool of stupidity.  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9538227 -

it is full of knowitalls.


fuckem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9538249 -

I just wish people would post more crackpot theories and less shit that actually makes sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9538284 -

Philosophy is the egg, ladies and gentlemen. From the egg grows the chicken and the knife and fork.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9538285 -

Anonymous #3 said:
it is full of knowitalls.




I know it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9538305 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I just wish people would post more crackpot theories and less shit that actually makes sense.



So, you think you are in charge of determining what is a crackpot theory and what makes sense?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9538415 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I just wish people would post more crackpot theories and less shit that actually makes sense.


:lol:

I cant speak for anyone else OP but I don't necessarily believe anything I post in P/S I just enjoy the exchange of ideas and debate.

If you cant handle people questioning your beliefs you belong in M/P as unquestioning faith is not philosophy but rather mysticism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9538433 -

i was gonna post there. but now i'll make the post in physical and mental well-being

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9538441 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
I just wish people would post more crackpot theories and less shit that actually makes sense.


:lol:

I cant speak for anyone else OP but I don't necessarily believe anything I post in P/S I just enjoy the exchange of ideas and debate.

If you cant handle people questioning your beliefs you belong in M/P as unquestioning faith is not philosophy but rather mysticism.



Then what is spirituality?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9538443 -

:laugh:
Yeah veratis is totally out of control.

I like her but as a mod she is sort of a nazi.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9538464 -

icelander you should tell that to her in person

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9538469 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
I just wish people would post more crackpot theories and less shit that actually makes sense.


:lol:

I cant speak for anyone else OP but I don't necessarily believe anything I post in P/S I just enjoy the exchange of ideas and debate.

If you cant handle people questioning your beliefs you belong in M/P as unquestioning faith is not philosophy but rather mysticism.



Then what is spirituality?



:lol: Good point.
P/S is a debate orientated forum, you can post whatever you want (be prepared for veratis:smirk:) but if you cant handle people debating or debunking your ideas go to M/P.
It's right next door.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9538546 -

Check out the criticism here about something that doesn't make sense to begin with http://www.geocities.com/sciliterature/RelativityDebates.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9538550 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
I just wish people would post more crackpot theories and less shit that actually makes sense.



So, you think you are in charge of determining what is a crackpot theory and what makes sense?



All I'm saying is, I want to see some creative ideas being tossed around. None of this "rational self interest" posts and "we are not destroying the Earth". By creative ideas I mean stuff like "autistics are controlling the minds of the masses" and "clowns are nodes in a system that transmute darkness into light, they shine the light on the evil in children's hearts"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9538579 -

we need more clown threads :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9538583 -

I would have to agree that the subjects you lists. Except I like clowns. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philosophy and Spirituality [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9538589 -

^^ that was supposed to make sense but you can't edit in this forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,644 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.