Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
weed makes jacking off addictive
    #9525685 -

seriously, I sometimes plan on stopping for awhile, but when it comes to late at night and I am blazed, it makes me think of how amazing an orgasm is. Even without a girl, it feels amazing jerking it when I am high. Is this a common problem?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9525692 -

Marijuana also makes me more open minded about how I jack off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9525700 -

It also lowers your sex drive.

Ironic, no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9525738 -

Anonymous #2 said:
It also lowers your sex drive.

Ironic, no?



Bull shit.  All I want to do is fuck and eat when I'm high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9525767 -

Yeah, I never heard of weed lowering anyone's sex drive. It's a rather powerful aphrodisiac IME.

Also, I agree with the OP, jerking it is about ten times better (and thus completely irresistable) when you're good and stoned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9525816 -

routine:

get baked about 10 pm
eat some chocolate or ice cream 11 pm
take another little snap
jack off 12 pm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9525842 -

It doesn't lower your sex drive. Supposedly it reduces your sperm count.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weed makes jacking off addictive [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9526104 -

jerking off while high kills my high, I feel sober afterwards, I prefer being high over sex any day of the week though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is it safe to use heroin while on probation *drug test Anonymous 1,547 18 04/08/18 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* she's a beautiful girl.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 683 26 10/29/09 09:55 PM
by Anonymous
* i don't get that high from poppy pods, how to get more high? Anonymous 404 6 11/13/07 12:55 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the hardest drug or combo you've ever done?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,020 33 03/18/08 08:44 AM
by Anonymous
* hunting girls online
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,535 31 10/23/08 01:44 PM
by Anonymous
* I found out one of my close friends are gay
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,479 60 11/03/08 11:51 PM
by Anonymous
* every help please i need your support...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 894 40 12/21/08 02:34 AM
by Anonymous
* My boss grabbed my tits yesterday
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,786 64 02/07/09 05:11 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,196 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.