Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #9 said: It might work for a while, but not with my life style. When im hanging out with the guys drinking and such we use the word nigger A LOT. Mostly in a negative context, for example if there is one piece of pizza left and one of my buddies takes it... the rest of us can call him a nigger or a jew. Its not really actual hatred, its just kinda funny
I never got why this is funny. The whole thing seems totally ridiculous- moreso because the word has sucha stigma on it.
Seems like your either an attention whore, a jackass who like to do stuff just to be outrageous, or a hater if you use nigger a lot, and I really can't say I've ever hit it off with anyone who uses that word commonly.
I can understand calling someone a nigger if your upset, but to continually do it seems so ridiculous. I've known several people that use that word like that, and all were idiots or haters, usually both.
I'm trying to understand the culture of these folks, but its pretty difficult.
not much to understand
theyre adolescents venting and experimenting
im sure pubescent black kids sit around doing the same thing when theyre all together watching roots
|