Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I want a Chupacabra for Christmas!
    #9453042 -

Becuz they are so adorable and cuddly. :hug:

As I see it there are four possible explanations for this creature:

1. Misidentification flavored by local folklore
2. An already known species (dog/fox/coyote), but either diseased or mutated.
3. A previously unidentified species.
4. An alien or alien/mammmal hybrid.

Which do you favor?


--------------------

Edited by OrgoneConclusion (12/18/08 01:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9453153 -

It's half man half mosquito.

It sucks the blood of chickens.

My Ma's friend's cousin's roomate in college had an aunt who had one eat her chickens... all of them.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9453184 -

Combination of 1 and 2.

The name does make it sound beanie-baby-like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9453190 -

I saw a video that looked pretty damn convincing...Could have been a deformed wild dog/coyote or something...I never heard anything else about that sighting so I'm not sure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: MHbound]
    #9453211 -

kind of off topic but your sig is awesome.

I have two computers one runs linux another windows and it always knows.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9453245 -

Linux is the only way to go. I dual boot this computer since I use it to at work to do some of the network things...Makes it easier than trying to use Samba at work. Hate running in to problems when you are at a job you already hate. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! (moved) [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9453631 -

This thread was moved from Philosophy & Spirituality.

Reason:
Not really a Philosophical discussion, and you might not be able to reply if I put it in the forum that it should, so I will put it in the Pub where you can still get to it....  :smile:


>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! (moved) [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #9453681 -

I think it is a animal we already know, but something is wrong with it. Some sort of virus or mutation.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! (moved) [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9453707 -

I remember seeing an article written by an anthropologist who tracked chubacabra claims from South America through the Caribbean into North America.

Basically declared it a moving cultural superstition.

I doubt I'd be able to find it again.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! (moved) [Re: Kada]
    #9453714 -

I just watched a youtube video rated 4.5 stars of a chupacabra sighting.

It was a fucking Texas Sheriff chasing a dog with his truck. :foreheadslap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! (moved) [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9453716 -

it would be funny if someone introduced the chupacabra into red-panda habitats

i'd like to see mushroom_trip and f_g bawl their eyes out and shake their fists at the sky for allowing such cute and cuddly species to be subject to that which all organisms are


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9453983 -

Most likely just your reflection in the window

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a Chupacabra for Christmas! [Re: Ego Death]
    #9454108 -

^^^ hey nice avatar ^^^


--------------------
The oval office and the lobby probably listen to Fugazi,
singin' "this one's ours lets take another",
and then they dance away clean like Savion Glover.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chupacabra Shot And Killed In Kentucky
( 1 2 all )
Nexius 2,298 20 12/29/10 01:18 PM
by Fungal-one
* "chupacabra" captured and videotaped
( 1 2 all )
Olympus Mons 1,795 20 08/17/11 01:23 AM
by Rectangle 3D
* the chupacabra put down in Texas Ogla 965 10 04/09/14 03:46 PM
by psi
* El Chupacabra
( 1 2 all )
ImFukNCLUELESS 3,439 31 04/04/14 11:45 PM
by spore baby
* Texas rancher kill Chupacabra?
( 1 2 all )
KillerSpores 2,622 20 07/14/10 04:01 PM
by Cherk
* chupacabra finally revealed wocka 914 16 05/26/11 11:58 PM
by Fungal-one
* . z_x_x_z 2,233 17 12/24/09 11:15 AM
by YoungBuck
* A Sanitary and Merry Christmas yupgift2u 695 3 03/02/12 05:28 PM
by druqs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,321 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.