Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9425398 -

But is it a hot guy? That's what matters!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9425408 -

I think about mushrooms when I masturbate. :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9425416 -

Sticking them up your arse?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9427913 -

I deep throat a penis envy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9429099 -

What do you mean by sometimes?


I think every man has asked himself whether he was gay or not.  The fact of the matter is that gay is a label, and straight is a label.  Our adherence to generally accepted social norms of gender roles is voluntary, but sometimes its easy to get wrapped up in the flag of humanity.

Basically, when I ask myself if I am gay or not, I say "So what if I am"  And then I go check out some chicks asses because they are a lot smoother and they got those hips.  Woopie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9430503 -

well sometimes tranny porn and bareback porn is hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9430549 -

Anonymous #11 said:
What do you mean by sometimes?


I think every man has asked himself whether he was gay or not.  The fact of the matter is that gay is a label, and straight is a label.  Our adherence to generally accepted social norms of gender roles is voluntary, but sometimes its easy to get wrapped up in the flag of humanity.

Basically, when I ask myself if I am gay or not, I say "So what if I am"  And then I go suck some cocks because they are better than a dank, smelly hole.  Woopie.



Face it.  Your gay.

:homo:

Here's your flag. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9430726 -

i dont ever see myself being intimate with a dude, because that grosses me out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do mushrooms make you gay? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9433407 -

that is a great picture, but the men could have been done so much better!

I ask myself if I'm gay, and then I look at breasts and ass, and I get my answer.

But really I don't feel like I'm either straight or gay. Why try to fit in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Self made now what? Anonymous 1,041 15 01/26/12 12:49 AM
by Anonymous
* chem trails and mind control!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,004 77 01/11/09 01:17 AM
by Anonymous
* GTFO
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,806 34 11/18/09 04:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Lockerz invites. Anonymous 368 4 10/07/09 08:21 PM
by Anonymous
* A lot of trannys are...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,762 28 05/13/10 10:13 AM
by Anonymous
* I was abducted by aliens last night... SOMEONE HELP
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,549 64 01/09/10 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* post your best romantic moves
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 992 23 09/03/08 04:05 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
727 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.