Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Halo 3
    #9390715 -

Anyone still play this game on this forum?

Add me b/c I've been getting into it again lately (even made a new account)

My "good" lvl 50 account/gamertag -->  *REMOVED* (there are a few people out there that don't know I do drugs and would be devastated if they find out (and tell my parents), they happen to be on xbl friends list and could prob track this down from google (will it happen? no. is there a possibility? yes)

My "new/fuck around with" account/gamertag --> sphongly


usually play most any playlist, but I mostly play on DLC FFA, social slayer, team doubles and from time to time team slayer.

Looking forward to playing with ya guys


--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Edited by jeffloomis (12/08/08 08:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9390746 -

my live gamertag is the same as this screen name, but i've recently had to give it up for a bit. I'll prob be back on next semester, however (middle of january). However, im not quite that good (my highest level right now is like a 31) but im not awful


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: bloodsheen]
    #9390762 -

i think halo went horribly downhill when the second installment came out

xbconnect is where its at

anyway my roomates tag is jaeblock

ill get in a few games if i see u playin but i normally dont play halo 3


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: anyone420]
    #9390779 -

anyone420 said:
i think halo went horribly downhill when the second installment came out

xbconnect is where its at

anyway my roomates tag is jaeblock

ill get in a few games if i see u playin but i normally dont play halo 3




oh don't get me wrong, halo1 was awesome, halo2 IMO sucked donkey balls, and halo3 is ok.  This is regarding the single player campaign and overall gameplay.  But halo3 has prob. the most addicting multiplayer experience that I've ever, well, experienced.  I've tried CoD4, it was pretty cool but got boring fast, Counter strike after a while was pretty dumb b/c of all the hackers and whatnot.  Halo3's multiplayer is just great fun, I think the one thing about halo3 MP that makes it so appealing is all the random funny shit that can happen and DOES happen all the time. 


I'll hopefully see you guys online one of these days =)


--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9390794 -

eh, i'm just mad b/c i was a halo 1 prodigy but not so much with halo 3 :vaped:


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9390995 -

jeffloomis said:
anyone420 said:
i think halo went horribly downhill when the second installment came out

xbconnect is where its at

anyway my roomates tag is jaeblock

ill get in a few games if i see u playin but i normally dont play halo 3




oh don't get me wrong, halo1 was awesome, halo2 IMO sucked donkey balls, and halo3 is ok.  This is regarding the single player campaign and overall gameplay.  But halo3 has prob. the most addicting multiplayer experience that I've ever, well, experienced.  I've tried CoD4, it was pretty cool but got boring fast, Counter strike after a while was pretty dumb b/c of all the hackers and whatnot.  Halo3's multiplayer is just great fun, I think the one thing about halo3 MP that makes it so appealing is all the random funny shit that can happen and DOES happen all the time. 


I'll hopefully see you guys online one of these days =)



have you played Rainbow Six: Vegas? that game is fucking awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9391165 -

Level 50? God DAMN.

I'm A Used QTip

I'm like, level 19. I get consistently matched with 35s and up, though. I just never play ranked matches.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #9391190 -

im hookerspit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9391195 -

I can't be fucked with the lag anymore.  Its ridiculous.  You can run around a corner inside and 2 seconds later you die from someone that was shooting you from outside and thats on a good game.  If its a bad game people are just disappearing walking into walls etc Its retarded.

I still play it every now and again but the only way to win is expect lag.  I have to throw a sticky 2 seconds early so that by the time it has lagged it will actually hit them.

I don't like that the grenades are powerful but the guns are not.  On small levels like guardian people just throw hundreds of grenades.  You can pick them up all over the floor and just keep lobbing them.  Theres no skill / game play in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: Ego Death]
    #9391202 -

rainbow six vegas is the best shooter for 360

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: Ego Death]
    #9391203 -

battlefield bad company is fun online


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #9391206 -

Halo3 MP is the best out there.  I won't turn this into a COD4 vs. Halo3  debate, but Halo3's MP shits all over COD4's. :goodmorning:

My GT is 'coffeeandblunts'

I'll probably be on in a week or two, after finals are over and I move out for break. :cheers:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: Ego Death]
    #9391209 -

I'm level 45 TS, 46 TD, 38 RP.

BigKJ18


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: anyone420]
    #9391241 -

anyone420 said:
battlefield bad company is fun online


Awesome and underrated game.  It blows COD4 away, IMO.  It has most of the same weapons, plus vehicles, anti-air turrets, JDAMs, mortar strikes, all kinds of cool shit. 

Bad Company's sniping is the best I've ever tried.  YOu actually have to compensate for drop and your target's running speed.  Makes for some really satisfying headshots. :awesome:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: skydog]
    #9391286 -

yeah its alot of fun

the most impessive things for me were

reasonable load times.. none within the matches
the sounds are absolutely fantastic, and bring the war concept to life
lots of vehicles and secondary turrets, and planted turrets.. even artillery
loooots of weapons for an xbox game, and a wide variety of the same type
and of course as you pointed out the realization in the sniping and stuff.  i agree with that


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: anyone420]
    #9391305 -

Bad Co. has some of the best sound effects I've ever heard!  Hearing the sniper rifle crack off or firing a .50 cal mounted to the Humvee sounds awesome.  Plus the maps are huge! And you can blow holes in shit, which might sound like a silly marketing gimmick, but it can be used tactically to reveal campers or make paths through buildings to avoid sniper fire.

Also, it usually requires that your team work together or else you will get rolled.  The class system actually works.  If the majority of your team is sniping up on the hill, then you'll be fucked if the other team rolls in with a couple tanks and you have no Demolition players.


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: skydog]
    #9391324 -

yeah, i liked the class balance, although i never use anything but sniper..lol

chopper is hard as hell to fly multiplayer, but i love that gunner seat grenade launcher


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: anyone420]
    #9391373 -

I can't fly that chopper for shit. :meatspace:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: skydog]
    #9391979 -

@atheist, yea I've played RS:V (haven't tried the 2nd one yet), it was pretty fun and I especially enjoyed the online co-op for story mode, it was a blast.  I played the multiplayer for RS:V but in comparison to halo3, I don't know, it just doesn't cut it (maybe I'm just too used to h3 multiplayer).

@Kid_Orgo:  Level 50 isn't that hard to get to, just gotta find a good team mate for Team doubles or 3 good team mates for team slayer, I have my 50 in team doubles, and no I didn't boost. I was a colonel grade 2 before I started getting into team doubles to get my General rank.  I spend about 1/8 as much time playing this game as I do studying/doing other school related things, I'll be lucky to play once a week during the semester if I'm lucky (usually on weekends), I got to lvl50 b/c of a great team doubles team mate and some strategy.
Ranked matches can be fun as hell sometimes b/c the pressure's on, and if you have a good team it really doesn't matter.  If you see me online send me an invite and I'll play with ya, help you boost your rank (it's all about the BR and headshots baby, learn to master that weapon and you pretty much are guaranteed to win every match unless you have shitty team mates that drag you down due to their kill/death ratio).

@EgoDeath: Where do you reside?  I don't really get lag where I'm at (Vancouver), however from time to time I will get in a game where the lag is horrendous, I mean absolutely bullshit to the point where you just quit the game.  It's only happened a handful of times out of all the games I've played so I'm kinda content.  But yes, lag is a major issue and bungie needs to fix that shit ASAP, more importantly they need to fucking fix the search times when looking for a match, talk about ridiculous. 

@everyone else: I'll add you guys to my friends list tonight when I get home.  I'll be on during night time and usually not for too long (good old final exams <_<), dec 15th is my last exam so I say we go party halo3 style after that date haha


--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Edited by jeffloomis (12/08/08 12:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 3 [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9391996 -

Level 48 in team slayer, almost 49, I've won 7 straight. 47 in doubles. My tag is "A gallon of pcp". I've been playing a lot the past few weeks.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best multiplayer games on original xbox LuNaTiX 8,817 13 12/20/08 10:31 PM
by Konyap
* Halo 4
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Shroomopotamus 7,107 185 06/27/13 09:52 PM
by ganjfather
* Halo 2
( 1 2 all )
BowlKiller 2,650 35 11/08/04 11:25 PM
by Genius
* HALO
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Shroomopotamus 3,253 129 01/11/24 04:28 PM
by Buckthorn
* Halo 5 hTx 382 10 10/23/15 11:05 PM
by Konyap
* xBox Gamertags? The Psychonaut 415 3 01/21/10 01:05 AM
by frith
* I've beat every single Halo (except ODST, which I haven't played yet) on Legendary!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Poid 3,238 62 02/01/11 08:11 PM
by Mind Transcribing
* What's you're gamertag?
( 1 2 all )
love2shpongleIRL 2,102 25 06/11/11 10:39 PM
by Newlord

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,225 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.