Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9335521 -

I just smoked four bowls of passion-flower, and it's actually quite a nice buzz. It's really mild, but I definitely feel much more relaxed. I could curl up and fall asleep and it's only 8:20! :eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: skin_]
    #9335526 -

Nice. I was about to ask you actually.
I almost wanna try it. I doubt theres any in illinois though


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: skin_]
    #9335535 -

Gonna go watch tv then crash out. Cya guys.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: destructo_low]
    #9335539 -

Cya later bro.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9335579 -

:vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9335583 -

evenin'. making it from post-peak to just drunk here pretty soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: antiPock]
    #9335766 -

Im in a race with the sun to finish downloading this 4.0GB Pink Floyd Discography. I have to leave in about 4 hours :eek:

:bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9335817 -

Everyone dead?


Im high on my opiates feelin good.

Heres some pics I just took cause im bored.













--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9335819 -

I think im heading to sleep, I have to be on the road in about 3 1/2 hours

:goodnight:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9335822 -

I'm making a monowheel. Fucking dammit...I'm making one.

But first i gotta finish my penny farthing.





I build wacky shit. :crazy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9335830 -

You should make the real deal





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9335832 -

Id ride that off a jump if I was drunk enough.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9336632 -

I got so hammered last night that I still feel drunk this afternoon.  :dead: This guy I went to school and always had problems with showed up at the party and apparently I ended up beating the shit out of him. My friend had to drag me out of the house and drive me home. I called the kid up this morning and apologized. He was pretty cool about the whole ordeal. I was just looking for any sort of altercation last night, I had a pretty shitty day.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9336654 -

damn thts a bummer. nice of you to call and apologize


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9337367 -

Hope today goes better.


  :sun:




                                            :tunnel:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday LNC! [Re: KaptKid]
    #9337378 -

ok so im in finland, and its gettin latr here, so lets keep this thread alive plz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
Stonerguy 11,255 244 10/01/05 08:41 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kerr 5,316 79 03/01/06 04:15 AM
by eris
* the Pub Likes Picklez 2newtz 204 0 02/05/11 01:00 AM
by 2newtz
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
mycogirl 10,600 208 06/02/06 04:15 AM
by Dobie
* LNC a little early
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Stonerguy 8,145 152 11/22/05 03:30 AM
by emptywisdom
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Microcosmatrix 6,844 149 06/08/06 03:02 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 7,582 88 05/20/06 01:45 PM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,482 topic views. 4 members, 206 guests and 402 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.