Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
kratom and morphine?
    #9318726 -

searched and got nothin so..
are kratom (10x extract) and morphine (pills) safe to mix?
never tried kratom before, hope its :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom and morphine? [Re: tis matt]
    #9318747 -

kratom pwns
its safe 2 mix ull just b tired


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom and morphine? [Re: tis matt]
    #9318786 -

It's :crazy2:, yup.

I'm just trying pod tea for the first time tonight.  We'll see how that goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom and morphine? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #9318932 -

i've never tried a drug as variable as pod tea. sometimes its great. sometimes my stomach feels like it got kicked with a steel toed shoe. sometimes i'm euphoric for 2 hours then can't eat for 8 hours. sometimes i just get a numb body feeling for 12 hours. i guess it's worth it if you really like the opiate euphoria, but be prepared to feel like shit for a while, and don't eat after you drink the tea for at least 4 hours min.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom and morphine? [Re: Hendostan]
    #9319113 -

Yeah, I figured I'd play it safe and start with 3.  They're fairly large so that seemed appropriate.  But I'm realizing that 5 or 6 might have been better.  I don't think I'm gonna get much of a nod off this much.  I just feel slightly euphoric and chilled out.  It's nice but not really what I was going for.  I prefer kratom but I've done that several times so I'm a little biased.

But, there's another 77 pods where those came from :crazy2:.  I'm just gonna have to be cautious with these puppies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom and morphine? [Re: tis matt]
    #9319256 -

tis matt said:
are kratom (10x extract) and morphine (pills) safe to mix?




Of course it is.

:rofl2:

If you have to ask, then why try?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom and morphine? [Re: gregorio]
    #9319887 -

appreciate the feedback.
gregorio said:
tis matt said:
are kratom (10x extract) and morphine (pills) safe to mix?




Of course it is.

:rofl2:

If you have to ask, then why try?



oh yes, of course! my mistake, i had forgotten that the answer was common sense..
gtfo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ordered Some KRATOM! Mushie_Man 1,310 1 01/26/05 11:30 AM
by gdman
* Just opened the mail, and found 25 grams of Kratom Psilocybeingzz 4,869 10 12/12/10 03:05 AM
by stefan
* Kratom FractalDust 1,514 8 01/22/07 10:21 PM
by pscyanescens
* KRATOM QUESTIONS??? protected_son 1,189 4 08/30/07 02:30 AM
by Muppet
* Kratom extract - I need info and recommendations highjynx 536 0 10/23/06 01:01 PM
by highjynx
* Kratom: Trip Report Mushie_Man 5,479 16 01/31/05 12:15 AM
by EvilEwok
* Slogging down kratom... Knifey Mcstab 995 10 08/10/07 08:19 AM
by FecalDildo
* kratom tea hmmm Dominko 1,361 6 01/20/07 12:51 AM
by zorbman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,021 topic views. 4 members, 54 guests and 370 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.