Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
LEGAL Alternatives...?
    #9295014 -

Hello everyone... I have been trying to do a bunch of research on legal alternatives such as herbal blends and what have you...

Has anyone else tried these? I am because of probation and OMGGGG!

HeadShopHighs

I have visited the above site soon to launch a few times and have actually gotten a few free samples sent out to me. THIS SHIT WORKS!

BUT... Is it really legal.... I don't understand how I could have been mashed on more then one occasion off something that came to my mailbox!

If anyone has any experience fill me in. Also check out the forum there and check out all the reviews on shit.... I am still skeptical and I don't know why... And I am rambling because I am baked! YAY LEGALS!
What do you think of Legal High Alternatives?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 11/23/08 12:05 AM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295036 -

I forgot to mention if you could please be detailed of any information you find! I am very anxious for your responses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295047 -

weed
noz
2ce
2ci
2ct2
doc
ayahuasca
mescaline
salvia
amanita
kratom
LSA
pod T
dxm


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295048 -

:spammer:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295053 -

Spice gold is supposed to actually be effective and cannbis-like (though it's almost as expensive as weed too). (Edit: I saw Spice Diamond on the site, maybe it works too since it's from the same company, but I haven't heard first-hand reports).  It's the only one I've heard of that apparently works (well, there might be one other, but I'm drawing a blank on the name at the moment).

The vast majoroty of these products don't do jack shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295055 -

Coaster said:
weed
noz
2ce
2ci
2ct2
doc
ayahuasca
mescaline
salvia
amanita
kratom
LSA
pod T
dxm



All I am familar with is Kratom and Salvia and the legal blends from the site displayed. Where can I find the ones you have listed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295061 -

:lol:

Erowid moar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9295069 -

Entropymancer said:
Spice gold is supposed to actually be effective and cannbis-like (though it's almost as expensive as weed too). (Edit: I saw Spice Diamond on the site, maybe it works too since it's from the same company, but I haven't heard first-hand reports).  It's the only one I've heard of that apparently works (well, there might be one other, but I'm drawing a blank on the name at the moment).

The vast majoroty of these products don't do jack shit



I got a free sample of this shit called skunk and then I got this shit called Yucatan fire... Both like weed. Skunk was much stronger though. You need no where near as much...

I also had got a sample of this exotix super strong i think its called.... it felt so much like E and lasted 12+ hours... Was insane. I was so happy and at peace with everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295075 -

MrNotorious said:
Coaster said:
weed
noz
2ce
2ci
2ct2
doc
ayahuasca
mescaline
salvia
amanita
kratom
LSA
pod T
dxm



All I am familar with is Kratom and Salvia and the legal blends from the site displayed. Where can I find the ones you have listed?



instead of asking me 2 do ur work
y dont u use a search engine
it worx wonders
welcome to the 21st century


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295077 -

your poll fucking sucks


i'm drunk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295082 -

How does a person like me score free samples? haha


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295083 -

Coaster said:
MrNotorious said:
Coaster said:
weed
noz
2ce
2ci
2ct2
doc
ayahuasca
mescaline
salvia
amanita
kratom
LSA
pod T
dxm



All I am familar with is Kratom and Salvia and the legal blends from the site displayed. Where can I find the ones you have listed?



instead of asking me 2 do ur work
y dont u use a search engine
it worx wonders
welcome to the 21st century



No need to get pissy... The reason I came here is because I could not find anything on google or yahoo. I have been searching for days. This looked like a nice friendly place!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295088 -

stfu...please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295097 -

MrNotorious said:
Coaster said:
MrNotorious said:
Coaster said:
weed
noz
2ce
2ci
2ct2
doc
ayahuasca
mescaline
salvia
amanita
kratom
LSA
pod T
dxm



All I am familar with is Kratom and Salvia and the legal blends from the site displayed. Where can I find the ones you have listed?



instead of asking me 2 do ur work
y dont u use a search engine
it worx wonders
welcome to the 21st century



No need to get pissy... The reason I came here is because I could not find anything on google or yahoo. I have been searching for days. This looked like a nice friendly place!



search harder
show a man 1 source feed him drugs for a day
teach a man to search feed him dr00gz fo life


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295099 -

HappyTrippin said:
How does a person like me score free samples? haha



I joined the forum and offered to make him some new graphics for the site! he sent me three things! 3 grams of skunk 2 grams of yucatan fire and on exotix pill... I swear that pill guys... Specially when I smoked on it. I never felt so at peace.

Being on probation and having my life destroyed for 1gram of pot was realy depressing... I kid you not I took this pill and jail sounded nothing if i thought about it... It probably sounded good bahaha!

Edited by MrNotorious (11/23/08 12:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295108 -

Ehh. I don't know.
I can wait to get off probation :smile:
or just do things that don't show up on drops either wayyy


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295126 -

HappyTrippin said:
Ehh. I don't know.
I can wait to get off probation :smile:
or just do things that don't show up on drops either wayyy



I get piss tested twice a week... :-\

All clean though! I just wish there was a bigger variety.. I dunno... I am not some junkie I really just like to smoke.... Basically what I am looking for but if i have to then I will just stick to their legals

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295144 -

I'll be getting piss tested quite frequently, but being high isn't my main goal of the day anymore


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295188 -

HappyTrippin said:
I'll be getting piss tested quite frequently, but being high isn't my main goal of the day anymore



It's really hard to have a mindset like that in general let alone on probation. I have a fiance a 2year old son and I run my own business doing web and graphic design. I am sure you can imagine my goals throughout the day...

Anyways. I am out of here for the night. Seriously look into those legals though! They're def. the shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295193 -

ur advertising wont work here


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hey whats up, legalization DailyPot 1,592 12 12/01/04 05:09 PM
by psychedelic_sam
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* Monitoring period of Probation: Safe to smoke? NextKind 1,053 9 12/22/04 04:01 AM
by Frappy
* In desperate need of legal advice. mrlinus41 1,034 10 07/21/06 11:46 AM
by Adden
* anyone ever tried any of those legal herbs?
( 1 2 all )
mshrmmitch 3,854 22 12/02/04 09:08 AM
by Silven
* The now standerd 15X Standerized Kratom - will this be its legal downfall? SourceLimit 620 2 01/23/06 09:25 PM
by SourceLimit
* Natural and Legal Botanicles Gr33nTree73 676 2 06/27/06 02:30 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* YES!!!!!!!!! nevada legalization!!!!
( 1 2 all )
dfslkfsd 3,752 34 04/28/05 06:50 PM
by Twirling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,687 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.046 seconds on 24 queries.