Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club
    #9252340 -

i never jump in on those posts. just wondering if anyone else isn't "cool enough" for that group.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9252386 -

I usually won't post in there unless the thread is just starting, but when its at like 8 pages I just don't think its worth making a post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9252419 -

I've always felt "not cool enough" to post in those but done it anyway, and it always turns out pretty well.  I've even started a couple that took off and my username probably wouldn't be recognized by most people on here.

So give it a shot :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9252432 -

Yea, Im pretty much the definition of not cool... but I post there and dont get a rating rape or anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9252494 -

Anonymous #1 said:
i never jump in on those posts. just wondering if anyone else isn't "cool enough" for that group.



:lol: What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9252534 -

WTF IS LNC?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9253178 -

late night crew........... :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9253335 -

I used to work the night shift.
LNC is for losers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9253369 -

I'm glad to know that LNC is exclusive.
Makes me feel good about myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9253456 -

I can try to make you feel bad about yourself if you want.  I'm very good at upsetting people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9253462 -

Anyone is welcome to the LNC no one has to be cool, its just a chill place to hang out and talk about whats going on in each others lives.  If you don't think your "cool" enough to go into a public online forum then you have some social anxiety issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9253482 -

Umm, you see, Anon #5 was admitting that (s)he's enough of a loser to join the LNC.  We know you don't have to be cool for LNC.  You have to be a loser.  damn u smell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9254554 -

I remember back when I joined, everybody was all exited about getting in the veteran's lounge. It was hidden then. I finally got in and there wasn't shit in there. Screw the secret forums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9255352 -

Except the porn forum, that one is awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9255387 -

I'd like to know how to get access to the porn forum.

And I've heard that the mod forum is pretty cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9255479 -

gotta be a supporter to get teh nudes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9255600 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Except the porn forum, that one is awesome.



You know how I can get porn on the internet!!!!!!! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9256067 -

Anonymous #5 said:
I'm glad to know that LNC is exclusive.
Makes me feel good about myself.



:rofl:

Agreed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9257787 -

I'm way to cool for the LNC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anybody else not a member of the LNC cool club [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9258210 -

I'm too cool for school  :acslater:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
563 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.