Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
On a date WWWHELP!
    #9165528 -

Hey yall!

I have an emergency!

I asked a girl out on a date tonight, and we're gonna meet tomorrow, the thing is I fucking suck, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, I've been married twice but hurt majorly and it caused me to lose my focus on what was in me..

She's a uni girl, teacher wanna be, I dont know what the feck I should talk about, How long the date should last, I'm scared I'll fack it up, Give me some tips guys! Please!!!!! And when I finally get 3rd base, I'll lie back and think of the shroomery:)

Seriously, I need help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9165533 -

Calm down,  for starters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9165538 -

Give da bitch my number.

1800-bitchplz

:angrykidface:

Tyrone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9165564 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9165565 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Calm down,  for starters.



And keep telling yourself that you're the shit.  Be confident.  If you do something that embarrasses you or makes you feel dumb, blow it off and move on.  Don't dwell on anything during the date.  Or afterwards.  Just be relaxed man, if she agreed to go on a date with you, she must think you're cool.
You don't have to try to impress her.  Smile and be funny.  If you can't be funny just be kind.  If you suck at both, make fun of her a little with a smile on your face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9165567 -

If you go into it without any expectation of sex or anything, it will go better.  First dates -> just go to have fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9165581 -

LOL jack one off before the date like in Something About Mary, so that there's no "sexual motivation"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9165611 -

I got some anti psychotics to calm me if i need be, then I could look like this charming fella:



Thanks for the tips ppl!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9165642 -

Take her to get some drinks.  That should calm you down a little.  Fuckin relax guy, you just need a rest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9165828 -

Anonymous #6 said:
LOL jack one off before the date like in Something About Mary, so that there's no "sexual motivation"



This is good advice too, I always rub one out before a first date. 

Sometimes I even rub two out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On a date WWWHELP! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9165914 -

just keep asking her questions.

it will keep her talking and she will know you are interested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
351 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.