Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I love it when hippies tell me...
    #9137911 -

I don't like marijuana because I don't exercise enough or eat properly.

Please...I probably exercise more and eat better than 95% of people.

I guess everyone gets different effects from drugs, but sometimes I really think marijuana is only popular because its illegal. It is such a shit drug.

The percentage of cannabis users in the Netherlands is lower than most surrounding European countries, and the United States. They have done a good job of making cannabis boring in the Netherlands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9138008 -

Interesting viewpoint. I've loved getting stoned for years now, so I must disagree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9138456 -

#1 you are full of shit about your info.

But you are the first person I have ever heard with that viewpoint, so I guess you are unique.

But maybe you just haven't learned to love it yet.




But I think you might need to exercise and change your diet.


And don't smoke until you have some hair on your balls, or your dick will stay small forever..



Tyrone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9138664 -

I don't even act like the weed i have is illegal. i am hitting shit out in the open all the time. i like weed. plain and simple.

You just don't understand it because its a one of a kind drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9138786 -

Stop smoking oregano and dirt and you might like it, yippie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9138945 -

:whatever::topicsucks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9138999 -

The topic may suck, but you fucking swallow the load for posting that weak ass shit #6.

If you don't like the topic, don't click the fucking link you fucking ass scab!!


Tyrone

:badslave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9139008 -

Anonymous #3 said:
#1 you are full of shit about your info.




If you're referring to his/her claim that the percentage of people who smoke marijuana is less than the percentage in the U.S.A. he or she is correct.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9139070 -

Yeah,


No.


Your wrong.

Fuck off and deal with it, little maggoty fucking assclot on the hemeroid of propoganda...


Tyrone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9139153 -

Really? You're going to argue with the American Journal of Public Health study done in 2004 (there  are other sources btw) ? I mean go ahead if you want to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9139717 -

Weed is popular because a lot of people like being high, not because it's illegal. Duh. Are you fucking retarded???

Of course, there are plenty of people who don't like it; they don't smoke it. But why in the fuck would you assume everyone else doesn't like it either, and only smoes because it's illegal?

I haven't smoked in several months since I have been saving money and didn't want to blow money on weed, but not a day goes by that I don't wish I was smoking a fat bowl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9139731 -

Yo #7 you fucking buttplug.

You realize your bullshit reference is over 4 1/2 years old, and it was bullshit to begin with don't you?



Tyrone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9139742 -

Weed is definitely done with more moderation in the Netherlands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9139797 -

I lived there.

You're full of shit #9, unless you are talking about the old dinosaurs that don't even know what it is.

And I have smoked and fucked plenty of pot smoking Grandmothers over there so shuv it up your ass you misinformation whore.

Tyrone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9139808 -

No no dumb monkey fuck. I live here now and the thrill of buying weed is like going to a supermarket for most dutch people. Pot is still done but the OP was right about the stigma being reduced. You really are an ignorant twat.

Please kill yourself Tyrone, you're an irritating fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9139840 -

I was talking about smoking it you liquid fart.

Tyrone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love it when hippies tell me... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9140213 -

umbrellamaker, LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
423 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.