Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering?
    #9082095 -

Just wondering.....lmao i saw a deck that was called "fun with fungus" so i had to buy it! I havent played this game in forever but the pics are dope! A whole bunch of mushroom monsters! Just wondering how many people use to play this game.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: spazn420]
    #9082490 -

I even did a few tournaments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: DieCommie]
    #9083640 -

I collected the cards but never played


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: spazn420]
    #9083986 -

Yeah I played tournaments and money drafted and such.
I really enjoyed it, definitely fond memories.

Me and some friends still draft here are school every now and then.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: jewunit]
    #9084005 -

Remember? I still play! I use alot of oldschool cards though, still alot of 4th edition, ice age(the original), dark ages, arabian knights, homelands, alliances, mirage, etc in my decks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9085634 -

lol, i played back in the days of alpha and beta.  Still have my moxes and black lotus wrapped up tight in a box at home.

Haven't played in years though.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: coda]
    #9085920 -

Lies


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: jewunit]
    #9085959 -

I played a lot in high school, but I can't find too many people to play nowadays.

Black & Red = FTW


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #9087047 -

Ya I used to play a lot up until about 5th edition.  It seemed that after that they just started increasing the power of the cards and you had to keep current if you wanted to be competitive. 

Since then I have lost interest.


--------------------
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
     
~H. L. Mencken~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: Smackshadow]
    #9091628 -

my cards are around here somewhere......(off to look for them)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone remember Magic The Gathering? [Re: Tyoma]
    #9107613 -

OMG i loved MTG. I wish i still played. That was one of the funnest games i can imagine. MTG and DnD were always my nerdy vices. I cannot shake them, they are the most fun games i could fathom. I just want to play MTG now. I used to run heavy hitting Green baddies, with Blue control. Some of the best times were at MTG comps blazed out my mind.


--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
1,102 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.