Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: WTFing FUCK! Fleas! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9079243 -

I woke up one night early this summer, with a sting on my balls.  I scratched and went back to sleep... a couple minutes later, it happens again so I go to the bathroom, and inspect my ballsack all over for bugs or something.  Nothing there.

I go to bed and 5 minutes later, the sting is unbearable, so I go back to the bathroom and there is a massive flea, all swollen up from my balljuice, so I pick him up and kill him. 

So the moral of this story is:
Just be glad you dont have fleaballs.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTFing FUCK! Fleas! [Re: Gumby]
    #9079660 -

Gumby said:
Oh christ I just found out what the centipede is...

I'm a huge fan of bugs, but these mother fuckers just freak me out:
http://meanderthal.typepad.com/dope/images/2007/08/26/house_centipede_2.jpg



Ahh dude I fucking hate those things!  They're so....spindly.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTFing FUCK! Fleas! [Re: Set]
    #9079718 -

if its fleas good luck.  we had terrible flea infestation in my last apartment.  i didn't want to use poison because there was no one that could take care of my bird.


luckily we moved a little after it got really bad.

i looked up how to get rid them, they're like invicible, you have to use two or three different types of poison and wash everything, because poison that kills the adults doesn't kill the eggs


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTFing FUCK! Fleas! [Re: jenns_hot]
    #9079957 -

It's not fleas....


--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTFing FUCK! Fleas! [Re: Gumby]
    #9080070 -

Gumby said:
Oh christ I just found out what the centipede is...

I'm a huge fan of bugs, but these mother fuckers just freak me out:
http://meanderthal.typepad.com/dope/images/2007/08/26/house_centipede_2.jpg

LOL! I this image is from The Shroomery when you do a google image search for "house centipede":


Guess other people on here have had problems with these fuckers. I'm fine with regular centipedes but the kind pictured just have some extra "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" value. Won't have to worry about them anymore though.

Edit: click on the link for that pic, it wasn't deleted by the poster



Blech!. Those bastards torment me to no end!:mad2::minigun: and their quick too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTFing FUCK! Fleas! [Re: Gumby]
    #9080082 -

Did you recently move in to your place?

Fleas can live off of human blood...but AFAIK they can't breed off of human blood, unless they are the human type of flea of course. Cat fleas, for instance, will only breed when they have a supply of cats' blood.

Fleas can survive for a long time as eggs, hiding in carpet or something similar. They'll wait for the months (up to a year I think) to go by until someone/something steps on or near them, at which point they will hatch and start looking for their first meal.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flea epidemic, fate of the furrballs........help dmc_ 841 12 01/04/05 06:03 PM
by RandalFlagg
* animal owners read (flea control posioning!) John 1,512 13 11/27/04 08:44 PM
by Anonymous
* Frontline The Pot Republic. July 26 PBS skatealex2 598 14 07/27/11 06:32 PM
by love2shpongleIRL
* Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 8,712 49 07/08/08 02:16 PM
by Gumby
* Frontline - Growing Up Online trendalM 915 10 03/04/08 08:07 PM
by zSDMF
* Flea and tick treatment that's supposed to work as well as Advantage/ Frontline, but half the price WakeboardrB 772 9 03/29/12 11:44 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Frontline Plus LearyfanS 642 8 04/13/08 08:02 PM
by Brainiac
* Amphibians can be cute too
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 4,211 31 10/05/08 02:13 AM
by Gumby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,534 topic views. 5 members, 3 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.