Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Presidential Debate - which channel?
    #9044210 -

Anybody going to watch the Presidential debate?

What channel to watch on?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #9044219 -

Fox 11


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: HB]
    #9044229 -



--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9044238 -

He needs to stop saying "my friends". It's getting annoying.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #9044245 -

Any of them.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Kada]
    #9044247 -

"My fellow associate social contemporaries ..."


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: HB]
    #9044257 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9044268 -

mccain is such an akward looking person... i hope to god he looses.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9044273 -

wow......McCain is a fucking jackass, what a condescending bastard, I hope someone climbs up on stage, and superman punches him right in the fucking throat.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9044277 -

lol @ fallen stoplight by the bleachers


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9044283 -

McCain has one of the fakest politician smiles.  It's not very convincing.  Joe Biden is way better at faking happiness!

Edited by TypicalTripper (10/07/08 07:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9044294 -

PilzeEssen said:
mccain is such an akward looking person... i hope to god he looses.



Obama is visibly able to dynamically expand on his topics and speaks with pragmatism and clarity, because he knows what he's talking about and actually believes in it.  It's so obvious, I wonder how many people are just brain-dead and will fall for McCain's stumbling, goofy and un-presidential nature.

ObamaFTW!!!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9044316 -

Yeah wooo America, fuck yeah!  We da best!

Seems like when McCain speaks you can almost see him thinking about what he was prepped to say.

Not to say that Obama has his aides and is told what to say at times, but he comes across as more fluid, more as if he is speaking his own thoughts.

Edit : HB said what I was trying to in a much better way.  HB is the Obama to my McCain posting. :tongue:


--------------------

Edited by Dank_Trichome (10/07/08 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: HB]
    #9044318 -

Mccain wants to help his buddies and the people backing him. Obama says over and over that the middle class is what needs the help, and that will stabalize the economy. Mccain wont stop just slamming obama. Obama is just pointing out the dumb shit Mccain is saying.

Less spending on the governemnts part

Obama ftw.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #9044344 -

Obama might say "um" alot, but you can tell it his words he is voicing. Mccain is just good at talking, Obama is good at invisioning. And "my friends" is not helping Mccain. If he has to try to relate to me like that, then wtf is he really wanting me to believe? That he is my buddy? STFU. He is trying to relate to and appeal to the middle class by being friendly. Obama is saying what he is going to do about all this shit for US. Now thats a friend.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Kada]
    #9044357 -

All I can say is ... Joe Six-Pack.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: HB]
    #9044363 -

Joe doobie ftw.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: HB]
    #9044372 -

My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9044382 -

Whoever said McCain has friends?

[/BURN]


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Presidential Debate - which channel? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9044386 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends My Friends



Won't you be my friend?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm Offended by this Presidential Debate
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 5,684 75 10/08/08 06:31 PM
by skydog
* Presidential Debate Stream? Syle 311 0 08/16/08 05:54 PM
by Syle
* Penguarky Tunguin is one cool motherfucker. OneMoreRobot3021 1,216 11 02/16/07 12:03 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* I love that a documentary on psychedelics is premiering on History Channel tonight.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,446 57 04/27/08 12:45 AM
by blissedout
* Happy Birthday Penguarky Tunguin! OneMoreRobot3021 745 10 11/12/07 07:14 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Discovery Channel ClammyJoe 517 2 07/01/06 10:56 AM
by eris
* Reptilian agenda Gordon Brown
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
RonaldFuckingPaul 26,123 324 02/15/10 05:37 PM
by Supreme Slammage
* do you care about the concept of a "slut?"
( 1 2 3 all )
zSDMF 2,530 50 08/04/08 12:02 PM
by Mr. Mushrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,587 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.