Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar
    #9032753 -

Someone pick something awesome that I've never heard before.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9032762 -

How the fuck should I know what you've heard before?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #9032767 -

........you'll know


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9032771 -

So wait, you want to learn a new song, but you want to learn one you don't know? It's a lot easier to learn songs you've at least heard before...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9032774 -



--------------------
jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: Baeosistine]
    #9032816 -

dude finally something worth talking about, guitar.

anything that uses 7th chords. lol

led zeppelin songs are classic on acoustic. i like acoustic tool too, or deftones, d tuned always.

try open tunings too, like open C or open G are my favorites, in C and G you can do slide guitar, ive been playin allman brothers shit. old man is awesome.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k7s0_blues-warren-haynes-derek-trucks-ol_music

Edited by gofudgeyourself (10/05/08 04:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: gofudgeyourself]
    #9032834 -

here ya go

Rolling Stones - Angie. Tutorial video. its awesome.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: DebuteMachine]
    #9032864 -

Trevor Hall - Lime Tree

pretty easy, very nice sounding


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9032899 -

Neil young - Old man
blindmelon - change
john frusciante - dissolve
sublime - bad fish
the flaming lips - yoshimi battles the pink robots
slightly stoopid - wise man
a perfect circle - 3 libras

the list goes on and on...


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9032921 -

boxcarguy07 said:
Trevor Hall - Lime Tree

pretty easy, very nice sounding



:thumbup:



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9033089 -

Smoke on the water

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: straightedgeLOL]
    #9033206 -
Log in to view attachment

damn these uploads never work.

anyway try this:


--------------------

Edited by Bridgeburner (10/05/08 06:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: straightedgeLOL]
    #9033228 -
Log in to view attachment

down


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9033316 -
Log in to view attachment

blewmeanie said:
boxcarguy07 said:
Trevor Hall - Lime Tree

pretty easy, very nice sounding



:thumbup:





glad you like it man. he went to our rival high school, haha.
i'm uploading the recording that I have, as I like it better. there are tabs on ultimate-guitar that aren't exactly spot on, but close enough to give you an idea


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9033327 -

Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower

(Before you tell me that this is a Jimi Hendrix original, do your research.)


--------------------
"But first the notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do, by printing in the infernal method, by corrosives, which in Hell are salutary and medicinal, melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid. If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."

-William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: Psilly Rabbit]
    #9033774 -

Psilly Rabbit said:
Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower

(Before you tell me that this is a Jimi Hendrix original, do your research.)



Hahaha I doubt anybody thinks it's a Hendrix original


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9033817 -
Log in to view attachment

Baby Bitch - Ween


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9034189 -

Nick Drake - Things Behind the Sun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: Psilly Rabbit]
    #9034212 -

Psilly Rabbit said:
Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower

(Before you tell me that this is a Jimi Hendrix original, do your research.)



Yeah because Bob Dylan's version is so obscure :wink:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna learn a new song on acoustic guitar [Re: g00ru]
    #9034261 -

to bid you farewell - opeth i love playing that!


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i need a good cheap acoustic guitar Dobie 681 6 11/17/03 01:29 AM
by Dobie
* Learning Guitar
( 1 2 all )
ChopperDave 5,787 32 10/21/03 02:10 PM
by fireworks_god
* Guitars
( 1 2 3 all )
Infrared 6,129 47 02/23/04 07:37 PM
by temperance
* Buying a Guitar
( 1 2 all )
Comfortably_Numb 5,180 33 12/07/04 07:24 PM
by Jim
* So i'm teaching myself guitar
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,615 22 12/15/04 01:32 AM
by vampirism
* ACOUSTIC saying thanks Guy cause the thread went to page 2 acoustic 586 4 04/22/05 06:32 AM
by Todcasil
* Guitar
( 1 2 all )
SubGen1us 2,465 35 09/05/04 03:48 PM
by stefan
* Wanna make a list of songs for sleeping barfightlard 1,237 18 08/30/04 02:14 PM
by Loki

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,811 topic views. 1 members, 306 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.