Anonymous #23 said: Plasmid deserves 0/5 for being right and for you stupid fuckers being too dumb to realize that you're arguing with someone who's far more intelligent, educated and experienced than you.
Oh wait did I give myself away?
umbrellamaker, could that be you hiding in #3 there?
No, but seriously, be thankful that you have a fucking jackass like me who does challenge your moved loved assumptions. You should have at least one cynic in the community.
PS - oh yeah, what have I been wrong about? Ohhh, so that's beside the point? I should admit to being wrong BEFORE being convinced that I'm wrong or even knowing what I'm wrong about? And even though you don't respect my opinion, I should stop being me and respect yours?
I'm glad I can be a thorn in so many sides.
Umbrella, this is why you're stupid. You think I'm fighting AGAINST bad ratings? I'm amazed that I could still possibly be underestimated
Wouldn't it be ironic if this wasn't Plasmid, but merely an intelligent troll who wants to give Plasmid more of a bad rep.
|