Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in...
    #8986167 -

okay....so I am a happily married man except for one thing.....I am, one, a horn dog, and two, a kinky horn dog.  I do have a wonderful wife.  She lets me do almost anything I want, and she is a great mom.....but.....I am dying in the bedroom. She does have sex with me, but nothing has changed in like 5 years....just a couple of positions....no oral, and hell no anal....

well....this is it....I am thinking about hiring an escort...that's right a hooker....

so wait a minute before you start bashing....first off, I have no desire whatsoever to have a social-romantic relationship with another woman.  As I said before, I am a happily married man.

second, I am not talking about some $50 back alley hooker.  I am talking about a Pro.  I found one in my city that is absolutely amazing.  I'm serious, she looks like that girl in high school that you always wanted but couldn't get.  and she will do anything and everything with you....with gusto!  She is expensive, but from what I hear she is worth every penny.

So, I consider myself to be, for the most part, a moral person. I also know that what I am contemplating is cheating, and it is wrong. 

But another part of me, the one that does dumb shit, reasons that since I have no intention of getting to know another woman, nor seeing another woman for companionship other than pure, hard sex, that what I am thinking about is nothing more than the ultimate masturbation.

Ok....so waddaya think?
am I a douche?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 09/25/08 07:26 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8986205 -

I don't know you, I don't know if you're a douche, but what good would it do to nail a hooker, if you aren't going to make a habit out of it?  What would it fix?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8986230 -

Oh, well since you found a "really expensive hooker" than its okay.

Is that honestly your justification for this?  I hope your wife and kids find out and leave your ass while taking half. 

You have money to pay for an expensive hooker.  Really, that just makes you a rich scumball.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8986237 -

Yeah number two said all that needed to be said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8986238 -

Getting a hooker will only make your frustrations worse.  Like porn, it will subconsciously give you unreal expectations.

(Man, no oral even?  Shitty)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8986974 -

If you do this, you want to be DAMN sure that hooker is 100% clean.  Giving your wife a hooker's STD would make you a douchebag.  Just hiring a hooker isn't necessarily gonna make you a douchebag, but it's also not necessarily going to address your problem effectively.

And tell your wifey she needs to make with the oral already! That should have been in the wedding vows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8986988 -

Why don't you make your prude wife do some shit that makes you happy, so that you don't need to hire an escort.  You are the man....make that bitch do some ass to mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8987371 -

id do it

go for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8987553 -

And talking to your wife about spicing up your sex life is completely out of the question?  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8987562 -

It's your life man, do whatever makes you happy. :chugbeer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8987567 -

PS... if you have to ask for confirmation then maybe you're feeling a bit guilty? Who knows, I don't know you.

I'd do it... but then again I'm an asshole. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8988564 -

Man this is that kind of thing that if you're ever going to do it, you have to treat it like a grow op. You don't know shit about no hooker, you haven't heard about any hookers, and you definitely haven't been thinking about fucking any hookers.

At the end of the day, this is your problem. Do it or don't. Just don't tell anybody either way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8989225 -

dry smash the hooker in the shit box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8989304 -

Haha... this thread has an excellent variety of responses that should help to make your decision.

BTW, commitment is fucking hard sometimes, but only you know whether or not you're truly the committed type.

You're basically asking us to tell you what your morals are. Which is ridiculous.

My advice would be to take a good dose of shrooms to get below the surface and figure out how YOU really feel about this.

No one else can tell you the nature of your being.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8989308 -

Also, communicate with your fucking wife. If you're as "happily married" as you say you are, why hasn't this been addressed yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8989322 -

Just put yourself on your wife's position. Or ask yourself how'd you feel if your wife went out to fuck some gigolo because she wasn't satisfied in your performance?

Talk to your wife. Communication is essential. Tell her how you feel, maybe she will be willing to experiment. But paying to a WHORE to get laid is just sad. That's right, let's call it what it is...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8989485 -

yeah it was already said, but just think of what would happen if you contracted an std and brought it home.  yeah if you wear a condom you can still pick up an std. 

you should take the money that you would spend on a pro and think about some counseling or couple therapy. 

it will be better for you and cheaper in the long run.  If you can't get to the root of the problem then seeing a pro once won't fix your situation.  you're just going to end up with a really expensive habit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8989490 -

If you get to have sex with others, then so should she. You should talk ab out having an open marriage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: am I a complete piece of shit? married people please chime in... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8990462 -

i think you need to talk to the old bag... maybe she fells the same way... might give you the green light to mess around... or she might want to spice it up for you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
525 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 21 queries.