Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Need some girl tips
    #8965729 -

Being the loner introvert that I am, I decided to post a personal ad on Craigslist looking for like-mined peoples.  I got a few replies, and one of the girls seemed pretty cool.  It seems like we have a lot in common.  I'm 20, she's 24, which is kind of a big age gap but I find that I tend to fit in better with people older than me.

Anyway, we decided to meet up for tea to get to know each other.  I haven't really interacted with girls (outside of friends) much in the past year and feel out of touch in that area.  I'm just kind of wondering what we will do and talk about.  I tend to be kind of bad at conversation, but she described herself as being kind of shy and awkward so that could be ok.

I guess what I'm really posting about is to see if anyone might have some suggestions as to what I might expect from the night.  Or where I should lead it.  Etc.

:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8965753 -

drysmash your shitbox

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8966030 -

bring condoms :meatspace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8966044 -

She's from Craigslist so she probably weighs about 400 lbs and looks like a moose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8966057 -

I know she is skinny.  But she may indeed look like a moose.  I sure hope not..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8966156 -

1. act natural and not like you're pressed for sex
2. ask her questions and let her talk
3. you may be shy, but try to at least fake some confidence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8966191 -

Now there's a helpful response =0)

I've been getting very good at faking confidence, or even faking myself into really being confident.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8966240 -

Also, since she's shy and you're bad at conversation, plan out a couple of things to talk about in case the conversation lulls uncomfortably.  But don't be in a rush to use them, you don't want to blow your load and have no more topics of conversation in store by 10 miutes into the date.

Oh, and be sure to show her your weiner.  Chicks need to know upfront you got the goods :borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8966463 -

if she says something, don't keep it short answered. Instead of just answering yes or no, add something on to it.

Her-"How was your day?"

You- "Good, weather sucks though."

You ended the conversation.

Try this:

Her-"How was your day?"

You- "Good, weather sucks though. My dog gets angry when I don't walk him. We usually go to the beach."



Feed the fire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8966577 -

Also...as a precaution, bring some clorophorm and/or twilight ether ( morphine and scopolamine? )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8966876 -

Alcohol baby!

Removes all inhibition.  Get drunk and get naked!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8966899 -

Just get good at conversation. Use nouning.

Quote:
My Conversation Tip: 'Nouning'

I'm gonna keep this short but hopefully you'll all get the main jist of what I'm about to say!

Right some of you have been asking 'How do I keep a conversation with a girl goin?!' Fear not my friends, for I am about to tell you how I do it!

Im not sure if this has been covered already but Im gonna tell you all anyway! If it has been covered well then i take a bow to whoever has posted this before me!

NOUNING:

So you're on a date/chatting this girl up and you dont know if you'll be able to carry on the conversation and keep it interesting.

First of all, relax! Once you get the first 5 minutes out of the way you'll be cruising.

Right, so ask her a question:

You: So what do you do with yourself?

Her: Oh, Im in Trinity College in Dublin studying Law.

Right so take the nouns out of this reply... (Nouns - a person place or thing!)

3 Nouns in her reply:

1- Trinity College

2- Dublin

3- Law

Pick any of these and ask her a question about it! Let's just say you pick 'Dublin':

You: Dublin eh? So what do ya think of the place?

OR

You: So what's the nightlife like up there?

Or if you chose 'Law':

You: So what made you choose to do Law? Is it tough?

etc.. etc...

Then she'll answer with something like:

Her: (In regard to 'Dublin' nightlife) Yeah the nightlife's excellent, especially Club Spirit. Although it can be pretty rough after the clubs close, especially in Grafton Street!

Now repeat the process, taking out the nouns and asking her questions about them.

Nouns in the previous answer: Club Spirit, Grafton Street.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8967188 -

captain obvious to the rescue!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8967300 -

The pub

<-----
Its that way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8974328 -

Ok, so the date went well.  We made plans to go out again next week to a poetry slam, and she said "I'd love to meet more people too, so if you feel like inviting anyone that'd be cool."

What the hell does that mean?  Did I manege to work my way into the friend zone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8974377 -

You might have. She might also just want to meet your friends to get a better idea of who you are. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8974382 -

Thats girl talk for
"I'm gonna use you as a stepping stone to infiltrate your circle of friends and fuck the alpha male"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8974389 -

I considered that as well.  I sure hope that's it!

I should mention that she just moved to this town, so I understand that she'd be looking to meet more people.  I just see her wanting to do that while on a date as being pretty unnecessary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8974400 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Thats girl talk for
"I'm gonna use you as a stepping stone to infiltrate your circle of friends and fuck the alpha male"



Considered that too...I have an alpha male friend that would fulfill that desire perfectly. "rolleyes"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some girl tips [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8974417 -

She will shit on you.

Same happened to me.  New girl moves to town - I date new girl - new girl meets my friends - new girl cheats with my (now) ex-friends, new girl works her way through ex-friends friends.

Girls do this - about 1 in 20 are actually decent people that won't shit on you.

Good luck cuz the odds are stacked against you.


The trick is to make sure you only introduce her to females.  Getting 2 girls fighting over you is the easiest way to get laid.  Your guaranteed cuz the girls are fighting to win and your the prize.  Its only after you've fucked them that they realise they didn't want the prize - they wanted to beat the other girl at being more attractive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Seems like a lot of Texans are here. This thread is for us only. KEEP OUT!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 986 53 04/30/09 02:05 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
808 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.