Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Harvey (that movie starring Jimmy Stewart)
    #8961162 -

I was watching Harvey today. One line, delivered by a really chill James Stewart (as Elwood P. Dowd) really stood out for me:

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to state I've finally won out over it."

It's got a lot of 1950s Freudian pop psychology and shit, and it's an interesting movie. I like it for a lot of the reasons I like (Disney's) Alice in Wonderland. I recommend it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Harvey (that movie starring Jimmy Stewart) [Re: mcnbns]
    #8961489 -

I thought it was annoying.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Harvey (that movie starring Jimmy Stewart) [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8961527 -

I watched Harvey in one of my Philosophy classes - found it pretty amusing, especially the psyce-hospital scenes aha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Gangster/Mob movies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crass 9,598 49 06/12/08 12:39 AM
by drok
* infinite pertinence of Alice In Wonderland to psychedelics Wiener 2,848 13 10/23/04 05:22 PM
by flimsdale
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,097 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* The Aristocrats - A Movie About One Dirty Joke OneMoreRobot3021 966 6 07/14/05 01:04 PM
by Krishna
* Star Trek: TNG
( 1 2 all )
Hrethic 2,521 26 08/05/05 07:18 AM
by AvatarofAtavism
* Movies SubGen1us 1,189 16 10/25/04 02:26 AM
by Barbi
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* Best Trip Movie... STFU... LOOK!
( 1 2 3 all )
kimikiri 3,900 41 06/27/05 08:05 AM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
461 topic views. 8 members, 7 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.