Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just found I I am a Princess
    #8895592 -

It's true.

Even in front of all customers
in Dunkin Donuts Mi Primo Amigo
and also now Manager
calls me Princess, and YOUR HIGHNESS
to let them know of my reign.

He's a very smart man; If his rifle
doesn't convince you after his wits
you're a goner.

A princess can say things like this.

I consider this a thread of utmost seriousness
for I'm going to have to get a
Red Carpet Roller around here when
I return to the Super Holy Shroomery
Lands of Yore; A mythic place.

I used to be cat once. Maybe The Montana
Princess will show up.

I think everyone should find the princess
inside them, where you can qu$een youe
own land like a royal bitch.

I got fucked up off an 8 ball of dew
and some Jazz Cigarettes. 'Tis why
the early unveiling.

There's also been a lot creative build up
which sucks because I don't want to resort
to drive by clownings.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8895605 -

that's kinda odd because my job title was 'fairy princess' on my insurance paperwork

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8895615 -

Apolly you're a great dude.  Maybe it's time to lay off the acid for a little while though, eh? :yesnod:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Edited by g00ru (09/08/08 10:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: g00ru]
    #8895754 -

Interesting poly rhythms, consider me entertained.
:omgawesome:
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: g00ru]
    #8896578 -

guruu said:
Apolly you're a great dude.  Maybe it's time to lay off the acid for a little while though, eh? :yesnod:




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Cakes]
    #8896624 -

Take more.

Can I be your prince?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #8906311 -

I think, maybe Justice Fish

Seriously, for the people who blame
it on the acid
you don't get it:nonono:

This new batch I'm on is nice
though.

I'm back, with more pepper!

Guruu, amen to you brother.
Church is in session!

AND band practice later:naughty:
I'm going to rape my guitar.

It's true.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8906327 -

How often and how much acid do you usually trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8906363 -

depends on batch.

Half hit-one hit of good
great stuff.

Every week.

It is more like a creative diet.

Be back later.

Time for my Band

Chris Red to play.:grin:

:amen:

Still' Ballin'


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8906403 -

apolly, i always had you pegged as a male :shrug:

i suppose a guy can be a princess too  :gayflag:

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: nalyudi]
    #8906517 -

Yeah, he's a dude, unless he's a manly chick. But I think just a pretty man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Brugman]
    #8907115 -

this thread reeks of fairy tales of epic proportions.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8907185 -

Appoly I'd like to hear what your band sounds like

You made me remember how much fun and interresting was playing guitar on acid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #8907514 -

does your new title come w/ any benefits :naughty:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8907665 -

Apollyphelion said:
I think, maybe Justice Fish

Seriously, for the people who blame
it on the acid
you don't get it:nonono:

This new batch I'm on is nice
though.

I'm back, with more pepper!

Guruu, amen to you brother.
Church is in session!

AND band practice later:naughty:
I'm going to rape my guitar.

It's true.



Me thinks my shtick has been "borrowed".:grin:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8908088 -
Log in to view attachment

stop wishing go fishing indeed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found I I am a Princess [Re: Brugman]
    #8908997 -

Brugman said:
Yeah, he's a dude, unless he's a manly chick. But I think just a pretty man.



Word, boo!

This shall close out my Princess announcement
however you can still call me
Your Highness or Ma' Lady.

Tripping Wednesday was no doubt
a grand day at the office: I ravaged a
mango, made up a few new song skeletons,
shot some pool
which is kind of like determined
physics fireworks in a atupid way
nice beer and pot
Not as many brush strokes
as the norm.

How is everyone?

Dose anyone have Muse Breaks
by Infected Mushroom?


To slip it in, thar. Those guys
are nasty nice.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Special Princess News, Volume 3 Apollyphelion 906 12 01/22/09 03:39 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Special Princess News, Volume 2 Apollyphelion 1,086 12 01/10/09 09:50 PM
by blewmeanie
* Special Princess News Apollyphelion 1,119 13 12/14/08 10:07 PM
by thedudenj
* A Modern Day Princess In A Backwards World (Ladies Only Thread;-) Apollyphelion 559 10 06/26/09 10:17 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Princess Apollyphelion's Kindly Court
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 5,006 61 01/02/09 07:14 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Just saw Princess Mononoke...
( 1 2 3 all )
Cracka_X 3,575 56 04/24/10 09:01 PM
by cryptic_pickle
* Princess Mononoke
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 1,632 23 01/27/10 01:58 PM
by NetDiver
* POLL: Do you give a flying fuck about Princess Diana? Hyper_Panda_GO 1,385 17 10/09/07 02:28 AM
by pong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,125 topic views. 5 members, 93 guests and 354 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.