Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Coaster
    #8862688 -

Why does anyone like this annoying fuck? I get angry after I read his posts. Fuck Coaster. He's a brain damaged narcissistic tool and I hate him. His posts are retarded. Why is he popular? His posts are damn near incoherent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8862707 -

There are like, five people here that like Coaster.

Pretty much everyone else here thinks he's a pretentious douche.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8862744 -

This is at least the tenth Coaster-hating post I've seen since SA was created. Holy fucking Christ give it a rest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8862759 -

GTFO, Coaster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8862761 -

He's actually quite a bit more tolerable outside of otd/the pub.


By "quite a bit" I mean I want to torture him into a coma a little bit less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8862768 -

coaster is awesome, you guys need to smoke more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8862770 -

Who gives a fuck?  If he bothers you ignore him and stop whining like a bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8862784 -

I have, but he replies to too many threads, and it fucks shit up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8862785 -

Fuck you.  Coaster is a fucking tool.
We should all bribe a mod to get him perma-banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8862936 -

I have no problem with coaster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8863051 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I have no problem with coaster.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8863076 -

Anonymous #5 said:
coaster is awesome, you guys need to smoke more



haha this is hilarious if said in jest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8863085 -

Y'know he doesnt favor marijuana legalization.  He thinks it should be a controlled substance... easy for him to say since he has a prescription.

Hes an idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8863156 -

I wish someone would take away all his drugs and make him realize what a tool little 'kandykid' he really is.

I didn't know that he didn't favor legalization.

You can really tell that he considers it legit medicine though... you know, because its normal for people to take hundreds of photos of their 'medicine' and then post and brag on it online.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8863172 -

Coaster is the walking embodiment of every negative stereotype of a drug user.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8863294 -

Quit bitchin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8863327 -

COASTER IS AWESOME

ALL Of you is jeAlouS of him beCauSe he has teh weedz.

:stoner:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8863359 -

Quote:
ALL Of you is jeAlouS of him beCauSe he has teh weedz.




Thats what he likes to think, but most people have real things on their minds... not weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8863400 -

What do Coaster and AIDS have in common?

They always seem to show up when there's an abnormally high amount of gay butt sex being had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coaster [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8863426 -

I just realized trolling is still against the rules in this forum...
Shit, I guess I have to watch what I say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* coaster coaster coaster. Anonymous 335 13 08/26/09 12:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Who here wants to suck Coaster's dick?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,610 64 07/21/09 04:59 PM
by Anonymous
* Why can't Coaster type?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,329 109 05/16/09 08:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Coaster is stupid as hell
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,710 78 10/26/08 04:18 PM
by Anonymous
* Coaster Video on Salvia
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,394 50 12/06/08 05:22 PM
by Anonymous
* Leave Coaster alone!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 985 38 08/25/09 11:16 AM
by Anonymous
* CoAsTeR *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 916 27 03/14/09 05:21 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,190 61 11/20/09 10:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,298 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.