Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

To Ryche And Everyone
    #885100 - 09/16/02 06:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Edited by boxtop703 (09/17/02 09:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezazz
mini F+

Re: To Ryche And Everyone [Re: boxtop703]
    #885560 - 09/16/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i read what he said on that thread, and personally i think he should spend more time developing a strong customer base and pleasing the customers

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: To Ryche And Everyone [Re: zazz]
    #885858 - 09/16/02 02:17 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

with all the shit ya guys are flingin around you might as well save it and make a nice casing outta it lol. but honestly all it does when you all fight a bicker is make me wonder how shits goin on if the office

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#887488 - 09/17/02 05:57 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: To Ryche And Everyone [Re: MicronMagick]
    #887977 - 09/17/02 09:11 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#889374 - 09/17/02 06:12 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ya know Boxtop I dont recall mentioning your name or any other vendors name in any of my recent threads of poking fun at all the used car salesman spam. Or did I specifically mention your name as being the one who was getting a lot of their prints from the Free Spore Ring at one time. Last I heard Ralphster quit the FSR just because of this reason. Or did I mention your pictures in my used car salesman posts ? No ..I did not..

You must have a guilty conscious :smile:

Yes I did flame you ONce a few months back...for that I apologize. It was uncalled for. Its probably the only flame I've made againts any other vendor in a very long time.

So I'm not flaming you, although you seem to have a gulty conscious about it.......I am poking fun at all your used car salesman posts. But your not the only one doing it. Mushroom Madness is just as bad if not worse. And its been going on for a very long time and there seems to be no end to it. So rather then poke fun at it since it seems to bother you so much I will just make my own used car salesman post and litter up these forums the way you and he does. And I guess I will have to drop in and in bump my own threads up to the top the way with useless replies and smiley faces the way you guys do all the time as well.

But as I told you a long time ago.. if you want my respect spend all the time learning how to grow these mushrooms and be slaves to them as well as most of us long time vendors have.
You started out being a spore vendor after only growing for less then 3 months, still growing from cakes and barely knowing anything. And you buy up prints from other vendors only to make syringes from their hard work and sell them for cheaper then us. So fucking what you payed full retail. We dont make prints to help other vendors make money.
Seems like your more in this for the money then actually learning how to grow them and spread the spores for their gift.

It doesn't matter...I wont be bothered by it anymore. I already decided that would be my last post of poking fun at the used car sales spam... it wont do any good except get a few ppl pissed off at me.

And just for the record... we are no longer selling multiple prints of any one strain to customers. We have had quite a few ppl buy up a lot of prints from us of individual strrains. And come to find out later they are just trying to make syringes from them to resell on various boards. So we started a new rule, no more then 2 prints per strain per customer. This way there are plenty of prints around for those truly seeking their gift for reasons other then just prophit.

So I dont know how all of this from your post came about me flaming you or accusing you of all those things you mentioned...I did not even mention your name or any other vendor. I must have touched on a sensative area and your guilty conscious arose.

Good luck and I will let this go.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: To Ryche And Everyone [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #889409 - 09/17/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by boxtop703 (09/17/02 06:34 PM)

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#889565 - 09/17/02 07:51 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ryche...complaining about vendor spam, the true defintion of irony. 

Humm, I seem to recall a specific time when the general forum was packed 10 threads deep with an assortment of strains/picture spam of yours Ryche.  This forum and the picture forum were basically created due to complaints that arose out of your excessive spamming...I may have even said a thing or two in the process.  :grin:  I did notice that after spamming the general cult forum became an unacceptable practice you didnt continue in either this forum or the pictures forum, just wasnt profitable enough over there? 

I dont really have anything to say in defense of TLG, I cant claim to be much of a fan but watch out for your own glass house ryche, If I recall correctly you didnt have much time growing before you started your own flourishing spore pimp busisness and other than dimitri you are the only other vendor on these forums who has been busted that the 'community' knows of. 

How about all the vendors agree to play nice and just call it a day.  In the end quality, reliability, and good customer service will decide who wins the day...whining like petulant childern will not win over customers.   

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#889614 - 09/17/02 08:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well I bet Capt. Max and Ralphster would both love to join me on this one as we all talked about it a bit in PM's after you went from newbie grower to newbie spore vendor so fast on here. But it really doesn't matter anymore now does it?
I've been around mushrooms since I was 12... and I'm only a year younger then you.... but does that really matter?

And dont think I'm the only other vendor around here that is laughing and getting sick of all the the used car salesman spam...you and othes are throwing out. Some of us have been talking about it and I decided to poke some fun at it.

So there you have it... now lets move on. I have work to do...
I have more used car salesman specials to work on >>.. LOL

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#889624 - 09/17/02 08:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#889667 - 09/17/02 08:43 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #889887 - 09/18/02 12:01 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have gathered a few things reading these vendor vs. vendor posts for quite some time.

First, the Sporeworks is smart not to act immature like you vendors here in this thread including Ralphster and CptMax. You guys look like whiners...bitching and complaining about one another usually always boxtop. To me and many others you look like asses. And every thread I have read boxtop is most mature and less threatening than any of you.

Whether a vendor has cult experience or not, it does not matter. As long as business is moving and customers are happy. He gets way my praises than most of you, there is a reason for that.

I think you are all jealous of TLGs popularity. I am under the impression he gets way more customers than you also. I don't know for a fact but it sure seems that way. He always has specials, contests and such, definitely has better offers and prices. The majority of customers and potential customers take notice of this. The only thing to do is pick fun at these things and turn them around, naturally. Which you do!!

Bet now I am in for a flame....have at it then. Prove me right.

Who am I? What does my opinion mean? I'm speaking as(but never!) and for the potential customer, this is my view on all of you. Your actions have not influenced me personally because I don't and wouldn't consider buying spores from any vendor, period. But if I were..... I wouldn't want to support whining babies like you ppl that rip at others that are doing better than you.

This is not a praise to you Boxtop, nor am I standing up for you. This is what I see. You and the other vendors probably don't care much or even pay much attention to pleezr, so I doubt you would have much reason to take what I have to say seriously, being I don't recall ever posting in your guys threads.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

InvisibleMilletV
--intransition--

Loc: Rockies
    #890332 - 09/18/02 04:58 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ahoy nitpickers........

I think as long as a vendor posts within the guidelines of this forum they can post what they want, within reason.

What is the point of this thread? I cant seem to find a valid one anywhere.

Why dont you fellas go do something besides waiting for each other to post so you can bitch.

People can run their businesses how they want, they will be the ones to reap the benefit if they do it right.

Ryche, regardless of what you might think, I dont believe anyone is trying, or cares to try, to emulate you or your business. Further more, ive yet to come across a vendor who cares what you think about them, keep it to yourself, your just alienating folks who are tired of this trivial taking of others inventory.

Gezus People......

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #890410 - 09/18/02 05:43 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is funny. Just like the good old days. I guess it might just be that I've been around long enough to have a perspective on this.

Hawk, as I've said for years, you are an assett to the psychedelic community at large regardless of any shifting standing with the OMC. But, you weren't a master grower by any means when you started your business. In fact, I seem to remember you trying so hard to figure out birdseed about the time you opened up shop. Not that it matteres, I'm just reminiscing. I like your specials, I like the humor in the posts, I like the infrequency with which they are posted these days. I like the fact that you aren't afraid to sling a little shit at something you see as out of line, and that you can manage to do it in an unoffensive manner. Although we all appreciate the dedication you have shown to expanding the hobby, especially the available strains, just keep things in perspective when it comes to new vendors, you were one too.

And boxtop, granted nobody knew you before you came to the shroomery, but you were pretty new to growing when you opened up shop, were you not? The shroomery old timer's are proud of the dues they've paid, and the investment theyve made for the good of the community. We've been around long enough to have a perspective on the community that you will not begin to see for a while. So, just take it on the chin, and in a couple years you might understand what kind of eye's the veterans see things through and why. You will certainly understand that there's no need to get so bent out of shape over such an unoffensive thread as hawks spam special. Just hang in there...your business will come of age and people will stop picking on you, and you'll give them less reason to as the time rolls on. Just keep putting out a quality product and offer customer support. All the hostilities will fade.....
Until some newb starts rubbing you the wrong way and it's your turn to play the old fart...

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisibleCptnMaxMushroom
enviromentaladvocate
    #891316 - 09/18/02 02:23 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

pleezer, you said:

> First, the Sporeworks is smart not to act immature like you vendors here in this thread including Ralphster and CptMax

This is my first post in this thread, what are you talking about? Please do your research before posting slanderous remarks on the internet. I don't think ralphster has even posted once in it yet either.

and:

>. He always has specials, contests(boxtop)

So what? How often does he answer a cultivation question with something other than 'I agree with the last guy...look at my banner!"?

Ryche is having a special and you are WHINING about it in this thread!

'boxtop' said:

> Max labeled me a grower who knows nothing

Don't blame me for your problems! And I don't think I ever labeled you a 'grower'. A 'non-grower', yes, 'someone who knows nothing about mushrooms, mycology or cultivation', yes, a spammer who is just out to make money off shroomerites and off the hard work done by the true mushroomers who came before you who wrote the teks and developed the strains, yes. But a grower? HA!

You're not IN our loop!

--------------------
Visit the SporeLab....
http://www.sporelab.com
A trip you'll never forget!

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: To Ryche And Everyone [Re: CptnMaxMushroom]
    #891352 - 09/18/02 02:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well this thread lost its steam.

Please refrain from flaming in the future.

Locked!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder