Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: Effed]
    #8833170 -

:shemalegremlin:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8833172 -

And then be sure to ask us if you liked it.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8833469 -

Madtowntripper said:
I have sigs turned off.

It looks great to me.



im always on here high and i find that sigs really give eash person more identity and personality. like I always know when im reading a post by entropymancer or coaster. the rest of yall are just words on a screen.


oh and two_rivers what artist made the pics in your sig?


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #8833476 -

I had them turned off when I was on dial-up for awhile a few years back.

Once you have them off it's so much cleaner; if I put sigs and avatars back on I just get annoyed after awhile.

So much easier to read a thread when half the space isn't taken up by pictures.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8833548 -

Quote:
That signature is true genius.



Understatement of the century!


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8833590 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
Wow you made a post asking if poeple think your sig is cool.  Go lick a toilet seat.



This is a win sig in itself..

And to the op..edit it up a bit so it makes sense. I can't help but think of really bad amature rap reading it because of the grammar >.<. Neat concept though?


--------------------
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that our eyes once watered."
-Tom Stoppard

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Samuel Johnson

I will be a cancer upon you, ravaging all that you love and sundering your beliefs. Then, and only then, once you have fallen so far and are but a shell of that which you once were, I will grant you your every dream.
Only to crush them all before your eyes. You doubted my willpower, you abused my generosity, and now you will recognize my cruelty.
-Anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: Dude96]
    #8834114 -

to me it reads more like a dialog between lolcats... somethin' like this...



"People ask why... why do you do those drugs when they can be so scary for uze... and i say... whyszz.... i still go on roller coasters don't i? and theys r scaries.. right, why i think most ppl go on them cuz they give them scariezs?..."





uh ok... they sound pretty cools i guess... uhhh can we try some?


--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8834210 -

Entropymancer said:
circularvortex said:
whattheheck said:
antiPock said:
:kingtard:













--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8834219 -

Entropymancer said:
circularvortex said:
whattheheck said:
antiPock said:
:kingtard:















Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: Kada]
    #8837249 -

Kada said:
:shemalegremlin:




:deepman:  :deepman:  :deepman:  :deepman:  :deepman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anybody like my signature [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8837272 -

weiliiiiiii said:
Its kinds long i dont like to read some long shit like that, i like pictures to look at. Its cool when your trippin and on the boards and see all the cool pics people have.



Ia agree, and most shroomerites have short attention spans!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rate my milf signature.
( 1 2 all )
ayshuca 6,007 23 08/31/08 04:18 PM
by King Koopa
* The Signature Challenge! Asclepius 661 17 06/07/18 03:49 PM
by Tripsurfer
* Muscians: Guess the Time Signature!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
EvolveShrooms 8,211 124 04/08/12 02:40 PM
by Shpongle1
* be ya signature vibration (THE life lesson right now for me) jw2234 328 2 05/03/13 05:43 PM
by Robo
* What do you think of the persons Signature above you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 309 310 )
x Ju x 181,949 6,189 11/19/25 03:59 PM
by Toe_Jam
* My Signature Is a Work Of Art
( 1 2 all )
i like cow poo 2,982 36 09/16/12 10:44 AM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Graemlins, mini avatars, and signatures Adden 797 13 09/24/12 12:55 PM
by RedSnapper
* Some Users Signatures make my computer Freeze up almost.... MajickMuffin 522 12 10/26/15 11:50 PM
by MinnesnowtaNice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,109 topic views. 2 members, 155 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.