Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some?
    #8835818 -

He needs them for pain.... I've never taken hydrocodine, what's it like??????

And should I take it?  It's calling my name.  It's Rx btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8835856 -

don't steal
ask

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8835863 -

He rarely takes them.  He's had the prescription for days and has only taken one and that was on the day of.  He's a real hard-ass when it comes to shit like that.. And I think if I asked he would say no because he doesn't want me poppin pills and fucking up college. 

Anyways, what is it like?  And what's the average dose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8835924 -

I'm not going to give out a dosage, check Erowid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8836117 -

They're his pills, I won't take them :]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8836147 -

if its the 750 dosage up to 2 pills...may make you feel nausia if you are a chick. Drink with alcohol for added effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8836156 -

*7.5

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8836377 -

wow this is why people hate drug addicts
ya steal from the ones who supported you molded you and gave you everything you have including your life

way to go asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8836629 -

Anonymous #2 said:
don't steal
ask



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8836827 -

Well if you want to NOD. OR feel very very good. Take 2-4. Remember though for ever 500MG of APAP meaning 'Ibuprofen' They're is 5-10mg of Hydrocodone. Any more then 2000MG of Ibuprofen can cause permanent Liver Damage. I'd recommend only taking two.

Usually they give you Promethazine when they give you hydrocodone for pain so you don't get sick. You'll be fine but if you do start to feel nausia take the Promethazine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8836858 -

isnt that a loratab

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8836869 -

I'm not really sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8837178 -

Anonymous #1 said:
He needs them for pain.... I've never taken hydrocodine, what's it like??????

And should I take it?  It's calling my name.  It's Rx btw



by all means steal medicine from someone in pain so that you can get off recreationally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8837266 -

Steal them.

Then sell them.

And buy heroin with the ensuing profit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8837303 -

Take them all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8837849 -

i took 3 at 20mg hydrocodone and i didn't really feel shit. and i don't do opiates.


i dunno but i got off more on codeine then hydrocodone which is very surprising. and these weren't off the street they were scripted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8837961 -

Anonymous #5 said:
wow this is why people hate drug addicts
ya steal from the ones who supported you molded you and gave you everything you have including your life

way to go asshole



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8838210 -

Anonymous #12 said:
i took 3 at 20mg hydrocodone and i didn't really feel shit. and i don't do opiates.


i dunno but i got off more on codeine then hydrocodone which is very surprising. and these weren't off the street they were scripted.



I would not advise someone whose never taken an opiate before to eat 60 milligrams of hydrocodone.

20 is more than enough.

Wait, or do you mean you took 3 7 mg pills?

Never mind, I'm fucking high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8838562 -

Anonymous #1 said:
They're his pills, I won't take them :]



Hello douche bags, this is the OP, and this is my quote.  I said I wasn't going to take them.  DUMBASSES!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dad got 4 teeth pulled.. He's got hydrocodine now.. Should I take some? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8838617 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
They're his pills, I won't take them :]



Hello douche bags, this is the OP, and this is my quote.  I said I wasn't going to take them.  DUMBASSES!



You misspelled hydrocodone.

And you are 14.

And you wanted to steal pills from your injured father.

Shut the fuck up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soo. I came up on 3 huge bottles of Promethazine Anonymous 555 13 03/25/09 12:52 PM
by Anonymous
* first time opiate (mis)use Anonymous 325 7 04/11/09 09:23 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
887 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 18 queries.