Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I hate other cultures
    #8747823 -

It is so true, especially the middle eastern and asian cultures

Fuck tolerance. They are stupid for not doing things the way I do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8747830 -

That they are my friend, that they are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8747850 -

I find other cultures interesting.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8747860 -

Anonymous said:
I find other cultures interesting.:shrug:



Hindus in India worship cows, that is stupid. Hindus in India purposely let cows shit in their house because it means its blessed, that is stupid. Hindus in India drink a mixture of milk, cheese, butter, cow urine, and cow shit as a ritual. That is stupid.

Muslims in the middle east don't let bitches do anything, and they make them cover up, that is stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8747866 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I find other cultures interesting.:shrug:



Hindus in India worship cows, that is stupid. Hindus in India purposely let cows shit in their house because it means its blessed, that is stupid. Hindus in India drink a mixture of milk, cheese, butter, cow urine, and cow shit as a ritual. That is stupid.

Muslims in the middle east don't let bitches do anything, and they make them cover up, that is stupid.



You're concerned about something that likely affects you in no way -- that is stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8747873 -

also they worship them because its where cubes come from:rofl:

Get a clue before you diss somthing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8747886 -

magic mushrooms come from plenty of other places, I don't give a shit if they grow in cow poop or not. I eat cows.

anyone who doesn't eat cows are stupid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8747888 -

LMAo, JUst have a lil more bourbon:hitlerdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8747893 -

there is an american inside every godless heathen out there

i am tired of their cultures that suck

they need to americanize

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8747951 -

OP:

Don't worry, you probably won't ever see any any other cultures.  More than likely, you'll end up washing dishes at a local joint in your hometown, and hang out with the kids you graduated high school from for the rest of your life, never amounting to much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8748532 -

Anonymous said:
magic mushrooms come from plenty of other places, I don't give a shit if they grow in cow poop or not. I eat cows.

anyone who doesn't eat cows are stupid



Beef is great. It goes rancid in the digestive system long before it is fully processed.

The average person has a couple of pounds of rotting meat lodged in their digestive tract.


Alzheimer's is mad cow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8748731 -

Go to bed you fucking children, it past your bedtimes.

Assholes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8749114 -

Fuck your closed mind
Your the worst kind
Too ignorant to conceptualize
Prefer to perpetuate lies
Would rather block out
Than understand, no doubt
Self importance dominates all
In your distorted fall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8749361 -

When i moved here from Europe, i thought HOLY SHIT majority of people here are ignorant and selfish. And the original poster of this threat is just that. If you were to go to India you will get killed and your murder would be justified.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8750638 -

Anonymous said:
When i moved here from Europe, i thought HOLY SHIT majority of people here are ignorant and selfish. And the original poster of this threat is just that. If you were to go to India you will get killed and your murder would be justified.




no killing americans just because they are americans is not justified. and you know all to well any american will get fucked in the ass if given the chance.


sorry op but you lost me at asian. i luv asians.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8751673 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I find other cultures interesting.:shrug:



Hindus in India worship cows, that is stupid. Hindus in India purposely let cows shit in their house because it means its blessed, that is stupid. Hindus in India drink a mixture of milk, cheese, butter, cow urine, and cow shit as a ritual. That is stupid.

Muslims in the middle east don't let bitches do anything, and they make them cover up, that is stupid.



Americans purposely let dogs and cats in their house and sometimes they shit and piss on the floor. What does that make them?

Muslums in other countries go and wash their ass after taking a shit, Americans smear the shit up their ass crack with paper then pull up their pants and go on their way.

Americans eat some fucked up shit too, bull balls aka prairie oysters, Kopi Luwak coffee which is coffee beans that were eaten and shit out by a Civet, Chitterlings pigs intestine, Head cheese, Beef Brain, the list goes on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8751925 -

muslims do female circumcisions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8751936 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Muslums in other countries go and wash their ass after taking a shit, Americans smear the shit up their ass crack with paper then pull up their pants and go on their way.



Everyone uses toilet paper.  Don't pin your pro muslum bullshit on just the Americans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8752303 -

Most muslims can't even afford paper you moron. They're country is still int he shits from the war.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate other cultures [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8752324 -

Quote:
Most muslims can't even afford paper you moron. They're country is still int he shits from the war.




So that means only Americans use toilet paper?  You're a fucking moron for not having any reading comprehension what so ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,169 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.