That motherfucker got banned and made himself several puppets just to bash my ratings. now he is back and bashed them again, with no warranted reason, previous to his ban. Before this fucktards ban I never said a single word to or about him, i simply ignored his dumbshit posts. I flame 2 of his puppets during his ban, that couldnt be proven by the mods/puppet tracker, but the users here know it was him the whole time, and the minute he gets his main profile off of ban status, bam bashes my shit.
Fuck this little pussy, Im about to go track him down and make sure theres no more of his shenenagans on this fucking site. He has nothing useful to add to anybody's posts. He steals RR's teks and claims them as his own. Bashes ratings that are unwarranted. and is a general all around fucking cry baby... He would be better off dead IMO.
WICKEDSICK when you read this (and im sure you will) I hope you put a shotgun in your mouth with your toe on the trigger, and the only one I would truely feel sorry for is the person that has to clean your Overdeveloped, braindead fuck stain of a self, mess up. FOAD!
|