Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Bathroom Wall
    #8713676 -

Anyone got anything good they read/wrote on a bathroom wall?  I figured SA would be a good place for this, since both are anonymous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8713873 -

i once saw a port-o-potty that had been vandalized with "Tunnel to Mexico" and a big arrow pointing down the toilet. i lol'd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8715123 -

i've seen this written on many a bathroom wall >>>

"big swan g found the oak ridge strain"

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8715357 -

he who writes on bathroom walls,
rolls his shit into little balls.

he who reads these words of wit,
eats those little balls of shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8715363 -

and another one i seen the other day.

"why look here when the joke is in your hand." 

so i immediately looked back at my cock and did chuckle a bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8715540 -

There was some urban myth about a kid that went to my school, he got aids and supposedly the story was that he actually followed up on one of the "meet here at midnight on x/xx/xx".

The kid did get aids but he was gay so he could have gotten it anywhere else having unprotected gay sex. :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8715571 -

ATTENTION SHITTERS:

Write your most offensive joke in the space provided.  Winner will be chosen on 6-26-07.


...

I LOL'd...and wrote an offensive joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8715656 -

here I sit broken hearted paid a quarter and only farted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8716012 -

cant remember any good ones ive seen written. i just remember one from family guy.

"i just wrote on the wall! take THAT society!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8716811 -

"Some come here to sit and think,
Others take a shit and stink.
I just come to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8717937 -

One time I went into the basement bathroom of the building that houses poli-sci at my college, and I quickly discovered it was a "gay" bathroom.  The walls of the stall were covered with gay cartoons (penises, guys doing each other) and all kinds of gay phrases and writings.  One I remember is "I got buttfucked in this stall."  How romantic.  Needless to say, I made sure never to go in that bathroom again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8718190 -

for manly love be here March 25th at 2:15am SHARP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8718278 -

I once saw a very good tracing of semen spatter on a stall wall. It was dated and signed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8718696 -

Warning, limbo dancing midgets operate in this area

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8718706 -

In a Walmart stall in GA:

Jesus is lord on one side of the stall.

Swastika and "KKK!!! FUCK NIGGERS!!!" written on the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8718778 -

I can't remember the words. But I was in the pub, and someone had taken the trouble to write a three verse poem extolling the virtues of his girlfriend.

But this is in oxford. Right next to it was a review and criticism that was tastefully done. This was back before I had a camera. Maybe someone else saw it? Eh, but probably doesn't come here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8718780 -

Anonymous said:
I can't remember the words. But I was in the pub, and someone had taken the trouble to write a three verse poem extolling the virtues of his girlfriend.

But this is in oxford. Right next to it was a review and criticism that was tastefully done. This was back before I had a camera. Maybe someone else saw it? Eh, but probably doesn't come here.



Thanks for sharing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8719470 -

At a bar I frequent, there is a sticker on the toilet seat that says:

Trillium: We often say yes!

For some reason it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8719544 -

Here I sit on the pooper giving birth to a state trooper


Here I sit cheeks a flexin givin birth to another texan


Here I sit tired and dirty hiding out till 4:30
Here you sit dirty and tired come 4:30 your ass is fired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bathroom Wall [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8719877 -

Anonymous said:
At a bar I frequent, there is a sticker on the toilet seat that says:

Trillium: We often say yes!

For some reason it makes me laugh every time I see it.



wtf is a trillium?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
615 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.