Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Got any addictions?
    #8692573 -

Just curious.. Because I dont think my body really gets addicted to things. Or i'm just able to beat it by willpower..
Got stuck on heroin for a good 3-4 months and was able to quit, it was rough, but I managed too. I know that time is like nothing compared to others. Never got hooked on cigs either.
It's boggling my mind, how my friend who started at the same time as me is severely addicted to both cigs and heroin and unable to quit.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692577 -

drugs


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692598 -

women. :tongue:

I'm working on it.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8692600 -

Just as I feared. Sex drugs and rock n roll :frown:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692607 -

:volcano: :lsd::xtc:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692615 -

ciggy wigs

beer/booze

porn

and I guess pot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: Brugman]
    #8692625 -

Music
And it's really bad
I need to play so bad sometimes that I'll take my pubes and build a guitar out of them


Figuratively

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #8692647 -

I'm addicted to caffeine. Get terrible headaches if I don't have at least one Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or similar drink each day. I've been drinking that shit since I was three, so I guess I've never lived a day without it as far as I can remember.

I wish it was a more useful addiction. Like, Lil' Wayne gets addicted to cough syrup and he gets that cool slur voice. I get addicted to caffeine, and I just crash all day long unless I keep drinking it. Seriously, if I feel a crash coming on, I'll bust another one out just to make sure I stay nice and comfy with my caffeine buzz.


--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8692669 -

the only addictions i have are working out and stumbleupon.    :boxing:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8692673 -

WornTraveler said:
I'm addicted to caffeine. Get terrible headaches if I don't have at least one Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or similar drink each day. I've been drinking that shit since I was three, so I guess I've never lived a day without it as far as I can remember.

I wish it was a more useful addiction. Like, Lil' Wayne gets addicted to cough syrup and he gets that cool slur voice. I get addicted to caffeine, and I just crash all day long unless I keep drinking it. Seriously, if I feel a crash coming on, I'll bust another one out just to make sure I stay nice and comfy with my caffeine buzz.



get off that junk man. that shit is tearing up your body.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: WornTraveler]
    #8692676 -

WornTraveler said:
I'm addicted to caffeine. Get terrible headaches if I don't have at least one Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or similar drink each day. I've been drinking that shit since I was three, so I guess I've never lived a day without it as far as I can remember.

I wish it was a more useful addiction. Like, Lil' Wayne gets addicted to cough syrup and he gets that cool slur voice. I get addicted to caffeine, and I just crash all day long unless I keep drinking it. Seriously, if I feel a crash coming on, I'll bust another one out just to make sure I stay nice and comfy with my caffeine buzz.



try wake n bake sted of soda


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: Coaster]
    #8692685 -

Ahhh, wake n bakes.
I used to like the cough syrup to much.
Like doing a bottle or 2 every day for weeks straight. Fun times...
Only thing i regret is, my brain feels fryed for the most part, but is slowly coming back.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692729 -

fuck. i cannot function if i get high in the morning.

my morning wakeup routine is a good 10 min stretch session followed by a mild bodyweight workout and then some yoga to cool down. sometimes i run in the mornings too.  nothing to get your blood flowing and brain alert like a good workout.    that and a good nutritious breakfast keeps me burning hard all day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692733 -

Cigarettes. I need to stop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692736 -

Shroomery and weed. Both are mental addictions.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692740 -

Strippers, gambling, and a whole lot of fuckin' drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8692749 -

leftysurprise said:
fuck. i cannot function if i get high in the morning.

my morning wakeup routine is a good 10 min stretch session followed by a mild bodyweight workout and then some yoga to cool down. sometimes i run in the mornings too.  nothing to get your blood flowing and brain alert like a good workout.    that and a good nutritious breakfast keeps me burning hard all day.



ur a machine


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8692750 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Shroomery and weed. Both are mental addictions.



ahh yes, i forgot about the shroomery.

so exercise, shroomery and stumbleupon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8692751 -

washin my hands, but only cuz i have so many bugers in my nose, cleenex aint my thang, i used to have a habit of using the stuff til either my nose dried or up until the point id blow chunks of my brains out

nasty to look at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got any addictions? [Re: Coaster]
    #8692754 -

Coaster said:
leftysurprise said:
fuck. i cannot function if i get high in the morning.

my morning wakeup routine is a good 10 min stretch session followed by a mild bodyweight workout and then some yoga to cool down. sometimes i run in the mornings too.  nothing to get your blood flowing and brain alert like a good workout.    that and a good nutritious breakfast keeps me burning hard all day.



ur a machine



the sad thing is, i dont feel i do enough. there are plenty of people that make me look lazy. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,494 topic views. 2 members, 39 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.