Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegel
Sea Bass
Testimonial of Outdoor tek
    #866506 - 09/06/02 04:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

First off, please take note of my low number of posts. It's very low because the "SEARCH" function has answered every single question I have. Thank you to everybody for your previous posts.

Now to business. I read through Moe's Outdoor Tek, but like many other people on this board, a foaf lives in the hot sun of Arizona. I doubted that it could work due to the extreme heat and the current draught situation. The last two weeks have had a high ranging from 107-110 degrees. The low has varied from about 80-84 degrees. The typical humidity is in the single digits! This foaf thought that it would never work. With an overabundance of cakes (if there is such a thing), a mixture of grass clippings from the lawn (a hybrid bermuda grass called BOB sod), and steer manure, his outdoor patch was made. 4 fully colonized 1/2 pint cakes were used and added to the mix a la Moe Tek and placed in a very shaded area. The patch was burried about 4" underground, following the Moe's tek. He went out twice a day for a week and a half and watered the patch. With the temperature nearing 110, it seemed, as many others have surmised, that it couldn't be done. Well, for those of you who live in AZ, you know that it rained hard last night. When he woke in the morning, he expected to see nothing (as usual), and instead there were numerous pins forming EVERYWHERE. I forgot to mention that a cardboard box was place on top of the patch. I just thought some of you would be interested in this because the question has been asked about growing in the desert. It takes a lot more care and a good location for the patch, but it can work in the desert. The strain was B+. It was done as an experiment with no real expectation that it would work. If AZ were cooler and more humid, this tek would be almost maintenance free, but in AZ it still takes only minimal care with mother nature doing the rest. A foaf is looking into installing a misting system now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: Testimonial of Outdoor tek [Re: gel]
    #866606 - 09/06/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well done, Thanks for the testimonial. Even a bigger thanks for the use of the search function. I have found many answers there as well.

Good luck to you and keep us posted on harvest amounts, etc.

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Testimonial of Outdoor tek [Re: gel]
    #866670 - 09/06/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I've experienced the same obstacles in Colorado......but they can be over come......shady well foliaged spot.......and a sprinkler system......

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains