Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ugh, I Cannot Back Up With a Trailer for Shit... [Re: perosiste]
    #8627239 -

I used to have to back up with a trailer at work in HS.  I had a coworker that was a fucking pro at it.  Once we went into a drive through for food only to get to the front window and see that the exit was blocked off and the place was closed.  He said, "$5 says i can back this truck out of here without touch either curb."  I thought he was fucking crazy.  He did it and i lost $5.  :frown:  I was soo impressed.  It's hard to back that shit up.  My mind just didn't work like that back then i guess.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ugh Gross- Endchan
( 1 2 3 all )
Ashtray161 974 41 05/08/21 12:45 AM
by morrowasted
* the episode III trailer is so lame question_for_joo 1,122 14 01/02/05 12:03 AM
by juende
* Movie Trailer --- Entheogens: Awakening the God Within phalloidin 1,174 7 02/02/05 09:21 PM
by phalloidin
* Trailer Park Boys season 5 premiere tonight!!!! trendalM 1,616 17 04/18/05 09:21 AM
by trendal
* I feel like shit! Vulture 1,344 13 04/28/04 10:46 PM
by whiterabbit13
* TGIF...tired as shit....how is everyone so far today? myndreach 714 13 06/10/05 01:19 PM
by randomdude123456
* King Kong Trailer dante 1,200 11 06/28/05 08:19 PM
by ToTheSummit
* A Scanner Darkly Trailer Dankman 1,121 7 03/02/05 01:40 PM
by JoeChip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,374 topic views. 5 members, 289 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.