Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor?
    #8550438 -

alright, so I ran into an old friend the other night, she told me she just finished school for addictions counseling.  I asked her if she's ever heard of iboga/ibogaine which she hadn't, so I gave her some general info about it, she was intrigued (although a little skeptical at first) and I told her I'd send her some links via facebook, I've already sent her the erowid link. Does anyone know of some other good informative links on using ibogaine for drug addiction treatment?...


thanks in advance :thumbup:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #8550458 -

i was given that at drug rehab. made me puke uncontrollably, or that was just me going through opiate withdraws.  they gave me other drugs like klonopins as well for paranoia since i was also hooked on cocaine.

they kept me on klonopins  for 2 weeks easing me off it to help go though the "fuck everyone and everything, everyone is against me, i want drugs" stage.  by the 3rd week they put me on synthetic drugs as well as seroquel. by the 6th week i was on nothing at all. just the craving never really went away.

Edited by just_v (06/22/08 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor? [Re: just_v]
    #8550536 -

really?... so ibogaine didn't work for you?

seroquel... I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT... I refuse to put that shit into my body now, turned me into a fucking vegetable for 6 months, I'll never tell a psychiatrist I create entities to help me through life again... EVER... the entities help FAR more than the anti-psychotics.

:crazy:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #8550679 -

it helped made me not feel as shitty.. as to someone who isnt taking anything for withdraws.  i still puked a lot though.  they tried it.. didn't work as well on me as others. but it did help some other people there.

its been 5 years since i touched an opiate. i relapsed on cocaine a few times. but im off it now. its such a waste of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor? [Re: just_v]
    #8551062 -

it does work, you just need to do a 'twattingly' large dose and be 'off your face' for like 3 days....

Edited by druqs (06/22/08 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor? [Re: druqs]
    #8570269 -

is that an eyeball or a twat in your avatar?... or both?... or neither??

anybody else have any info on this plant/chemical?


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ibogaine info for an addictions councelor? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #8570365 -

There's a book by Graham Hancock called SuperNatural where he tries to link hallucinogenic experiences with pre-historic mans ascent from cave dwellers to early civilizations. He uses ibogaine in the book and documents his experience with it.

Supernatural

Also, here is a link to a video about Ibogaine. It looks like there is only one seeder left for the torrent so you may have to find it somewhere else.

Ibogaine - Rite of Passage

I've never done Ibogaine and I'm not sure that I want to but I can see how it could be useful for counseling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm addicted to Lost sublime22 742 8 11/17/05 10:09 AM
by Liz
* you know youre addicted to ciggs when . . .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kingofthemtn151 5,687 103 01/18/06 12:54 PM
by drtyfrnk
* info wanted on whip its
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 22,096 29 09/07/12 08:10 PM
by ClosedEyeCigarette
* You know your addicted to the Shroomery when... Original 609 8 01/13/06 02:38 AM
by mycogirl
* A Buddhist view on drugs and addiction. mediman0078 3,183 7 12/15/08 10:18 PM
by danlennon3
* FUCK im addicted to pot.
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 4,442 44 07/09/11 10:03 PM
by lacma50
* I'm about to increase my shroomery dosage/addiction OneMoreRobot3021 2,097 19 04/25/05 06:34 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What have you been addicted to?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeyboy 5,210 43 12/23/05 02:23 PM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,104 topic views. 10 members, 24 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.