Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Tolerance
    #8559835 -

So last night I ate like 1-1.5 grams of shrooms, and took half a hit of acid. Didnt trip off of either substance, but I got a relaxing body buzz. I weigh only 110 lbs (if it matters with tolerance, but it may reduce the dose needed to achieve the same effects as somebody else, or in this case, with a bigger tolerance). Would I be able to trip off of one hit of acid on Thursday?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: Dan258]
    #8559850 -

Yes, but I'd eat two. If you felt absolutely nothing off half a hit, you might as well eat 2. Do what feels right, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: Dan258]
    #8559857 -

I think that tolerance lasts about 5-7 days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8559864 -

LSDreamer said:
Yes, but I'd eat two. If you felt absolutely nothing off half a hit, you might as well eat 2. Do what feels right, though.



I was really thinking about eating two, the reason I think I didn't trip off of half a hit, is cause the altoid was still somewhat soggy when I took it, doesn't it have to be completely dried and absorbed for it to work?

I'll take 2 i guess, just gonna be a long, amazing trip :cool::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: Dan258]
    #8559871 -

If it was still soggy, all the better. And eating 1 won't make the trip shorter. The duration is going to be roughly the same up until you pass the saturation dose. Then it'll be longer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8559880 -

Also, I'd give whatever the altoids are in a lick for good measure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8559905 -

LSDreamer said:
Also, I'd give whatever the altoids are in a lick for good measure.



Sweet, if my team makes it to finals and we play on sunday and have to stay here in chicago a few extra days, i'll wait till saturday. But if we don't make it to finals we are leaving saturday and I wouldn't wanna trip on a car ride home with a 13 yr old and his father rofl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: Dan258]
    #8559913 -

....you would if you had a gameboy


--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: Dan258]
    #8559919 -

Dan258 said:
LSDreamer said:
Also, I'd give whatever the altoids are in a lick for good measure.



Sweet, if my team makes it to finals and we play on sunday and have to stay here in chicago a few extra days, i'll wait till saturday. But if we don't make it to finals we are leaving saturday and I wouldn't wanna trip on a car ride home with a 13 yr old and his father rofl.



lol, You'd be fine. Just offer the kid and his dad an altoid :lol: I jest, I jest. Dosing people isn't cool. Usually :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8559970 -

You probably won't really trip off one hit of that acid at any point in the future if you didn't feel ANYTHING from half a hit plus some shrooms.  I get the vibe from your posts that you haven't messed with acid much before so I figure I should straighten some things out for you.

This should be obvious but acid comes in different strengths.  Even off most "good" acid, you're going to need 2 hits for a really strong trip, and with weaker shit you might need much more.  Something that does NOTHING with half a hit is not going to all the sudden make you trip balls with one.  You might get a light body high or even a really light trip, but it's going to be underwhelming I can almost guarantee.

Another important thing is tolerance.  Tolerance starts almost immediately.  This means that if you eat one hit and then another one an hour later, the one you ate last isn't going to do shit.  Redosing generally doesn't work with tripping unless you take a lot more, same thing with tripping the next day.  The rule of thumb is to double up.  So if you just tripped off 2 hits yesterday, today you'll need 4 hits to get to the same place.  The next day you will need 8 hits, etc.  In my opinion, however, even with doubling up the second day is going to be lackluster and the third day will just be weird if you get off at all.  I literally have eaten a ten strip of very strong acid at once and not felt a thing when normally I could eat 2 hits and trip complete balls.

Over the course of a week your tolerance gradually goes down to near baseline.  You will still have a slight tolerance after a week.  You probably won't notice if you don't trip that often but if you trip every week for an extended period of time your tolerance will slowly build.  In my experience you need a full two weeks to truly get back to zero.

Oh and just to be clear, shrooms and acid are cross tolerant.  So if you eat shrooms today and acid tomorrow, you will still have to double up.

To go back to your original question, no you won't trip as I said earlier.  The acid you have is probably pretty weak.  If you eat two hits and it's somewhat decent you should still get off since it will have been like 3-4 days and your tolerance will have gone down pretty significantly (although it will still be very noticeable).  Personally I would eat 3 since you have a bit of a tolerance and it's almost definitely not "one-hit shit" even without one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: skroomadoom]
    #8559990 -

skroomadoom said:
Another important thing is tolerance.  Tolerance starts almost immediately.  This means that if you eat one hit and then another one an hour later, the one you ate last isn't going to do shit. 



I can say from experience that that is BS. Eating it all definitely makes you trip hardest, but taking more an hour later will still make you trip harder.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tolerance [Re: skroomadoom]
    #8560050 -

skroomadoom said:
You probably won't really trip off one hit of that acid at any point in the future if you didn't feel ANYTHING from half a hit plus some shrooms.  I get the vibe from your posts that you haven't messed with acid much before so I figure I should straighten some things out for you.

This should be obvious but acid comes in different strengths.  Even off most "good" acid, you're going to need 2 hits for a really strong trip, and with weaker shit you might need much more.  Something that does NOTHING with half a hit is not going to all the sudden make you trip balls with one.  You might get a light body high or even a really light trip, but it's going to be underwhelming I can almost guarantee.

Another important thing is tolerance.  Tolerance starts almost immediately.  This means that if you eat one hit and then another one an hour later, the one you ate last isn't going to do shit.  Redosing generally doesn't work with tripping unless you take a lot more, same thing with tripping the next day.  The rule of thumb is to double up.  So if you just tripped off 2 hits yesterday, today you'll need 4 hits to get to the same place.  The next day you will need 8 hits, etc.  In my opinion, however, even with doubling up the second day is going to be lackluster and the third day will just be weird if you get off at all.  I literally have eaten a ten strip of very strong acid at once and not felt a thing when normally I could eat 2 hits and trip complete balls.

Over the course of a week your tolerance gradually goes down to near baseline.  You will still have a slight tolerance after a week.  You probably won't notice if you don't trip that often but if you trip every week for an extended period of time your tolerance will slowly build.  In my experience you need a full two weeks to truly get back to zero.

Oh and just to be clear, shrooms and acid are cross tolerant.  So if you eat shrooms today and acid tomorrow, you will still have to double up.

To go back to your original question, no you won't trip as I said earlier.  The acid you have is probably pretty weak.  If you eat two hits and it's somewhat decent you should still get off since it will have been like 3-4 days and your tolerance will have gone down pretty significantly (although it will still be very noticeable).  Personally I would eat 3 since you have a bit of a tolerance and it's almost definitely not "one-hit shit" even without one.



Yeah I am inexperienced with acid, thanks for your reply. I would take 3 hits, but I only have 2 plus the wrapper I have is a cellophane which had 5 hits in it, i'm gonna take the last 2 I have then lick the shit out of the wrapper and hope for the best. Hopefully I can do it Saturday so my tolerance goes down, and I understand how it all works, I learned it the hard way trying to trip off of shrooms 2 days apart, what a waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Altoids & Freezer Experiment fatppl12 7,218 18 11/28/11 01:41 AM
by AcidStrippedMind
* altoids and acid leafing 17,429 12 03/14/12 02:16 AM
by JimLahey
* Acid on Altoids? F0SS1L 5,073 14 01/25/05 02:34 AM
by montana
* Ever have one of those surprisingly underwhelming times breeg89 775 2 02/14/12 07:43 PM
by bolton-liberty-cap
* tolerance Atamos 648 1 09/11/03 12:30 PM
by Seuss
* Marijuana tolerance
( 1 2 all )
Im_Stoned_Again 2,771 22 06/23/05 01:17 PM
by Tangerines
* Ways to reduce LSD tolerance? LysergicRide 52,015 11 04/23/20 12:29 PM
by Shr00mEater
* Dont you just hate tolerance levels going up? CissyMalfoy 1,468 17 09/07/05 11:07 PM
by scatmanrav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,635 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.