While the OP could have said that much more intelligently, he's right. I've been reading this forum for a few years, not really posting too much but I know what's up for the most part. I was actually considering making a post myself, but know it would be pointless. It just seems that around 80% of new posts get at least one, if not more, rude and insulting replies for no real reason. Sure, some people are dumb asses and deserve to be called out on it, but even the good posts get that shit too... and it wasn't like that at first. What happened to all the cool, chill, respectful people around here? Everyone is so quick to jump on someone for any reason... i just don't get it. Not really a reason to leave the forum, just saying i don't know what happened, but it sure isn't like it used to be.
|