Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war
    #8395574 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8395581 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8395587 -

Fuck Alex Jones. I don't care what he has to say.

Does he blame all of it on the shape shifting reptilians and show grainy youtube videos to make his point? Or is he just constantly yelling at people with a fucking bullhorn like he usually does?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (05/13/08 06:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8395592 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8395652 -

WakeboardrB said:
Fuck Alex Jones. I don't care what he has to say.

Does he blame all of it on the shape shifting reptilians and show grainy youtube videos to make his point? Or is he just constantly yelling at people with a fucking bullhorn like he usually does?



It's funny when people don't listen to what's being said and then pull an opinion from out of their arse.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8395664 -

No, I've listened to him before. I don't care to listen to him again.

I find him to be an overblown windbag who constantly deliberately (or through stupidity) misinterprets information for personal gain and stature.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (05/13/08 07:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8395702 -

He brings some important things to light, but he's definitely as nutty a zealot as those he fights against.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8395707 -

The war on drugs is a war on americans. Fuck the government.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Kada]
    #8395717 -

I agree. I wasn't saying anything about the War on Drugs, just attacking Mr. Moonbat Jones.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8395969 -

If it wasn't for him, half of us probably wouldn't even know as much as we do. Someone has to be doing what he's doing.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: DR. PRIME]
    #8395994 -

You seem to be so sure that what he is feeding you is actually factual and accurate information.

Same bullshit, different side of the coin.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8397195 -

All he does is reads the declassified historical documents. Anyone can do what he does. If he was lying, he'd be in prison, he'd be sued.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8397313 -

He may read them, but he does an absolute shit job of interpreting them and drawing crazy ass conclusions based on them.

That's why I don't like the wacko.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8398421 -

WakeboardrB said:
No, I've listened to him before. I don't care to listen to him again.

I find him to be an overblown windbag who constantly deliberately (or through stupidity) misinterprets information for personal gain and stature.



Obviously you havnt..

WakeboardrB said:
Does he blame all of it on the shape shifting reptilians and show grainy youtube videos to make his point?




Alex Jones doesnt even believe in the reptilian theory. You sir have just lost your credibility.

To speak such a common piece of misinformation about Alex Jones proves that you do not do your research before you assume your facts.


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Edited by Akira (05/13/08 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Akira]
    #8398503 -

I was really skeptical about Alex Jones, just the way he talks is like he's speaking bullshit, but when you actually research what he's talking about you're 'holy shit he's right'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8398681 -

He's right about most of it, but he doesn't understand the nature of occultism.

"He drops a turd in the punchbowl." - Alex Jones on David Icke's reptilian theories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Middleman]
    #8398724 -

Middleman said:
He's right about most of it, but he doesn't understand the nature of occultism.

"He drops a turd in the punchbowl." - Alex Jones on David Icke's reptilian theories



Exactly my point. Wakeboard was obviously talking out of his ass.


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Akira]
    #8398733 -

Akira said:
Alex Jones doesnt even believe in the reptilian theory. You sir have just lost your credibility.

To speak such a common piece of misinformation about Alex Jones proves that you do not do your research before you assume your facts.



I know he doesn't believe in it. I was making a quick jab at reeferaddicts post the other day. I should have been more clear that I was being sarcastic.

I have read quite a bit of his stuff a while back and while he does start off with some solid info, it quickly spins out of control into completely unfounded conclusions.

And that bullhorn thing has got to stop.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8398870 -

Alex Jones has a piece in the movie "Waking Life." I recognized his screaming voice as soon as i heard it. That is a good movie about Lucidity and the nature of Reality by the way, I really enjoyed it.


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Chong about american drug war [Re: Akira]
    #8398989 -

alex jones is a hero. it doesn't matter if some of his conclusions are incorrect, he finds alot of information that people would never hear about otherwise.

And more importantly he raises awareness about real issues.

hero
hero
hero
hero.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alex Jones Detained on Orders of Bilderberg Group
( 1 2 all )
aNeway2sayHooray 3,044 20 06/11/06 12:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Tommy Chong on Leno
( 1 2 all )
John 2,906 31 07/08/04 03:15 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* How did the Leno w/ Tommy Chong Go? YouEnjoyMyself 1,392 12 09/06/05 03:06 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Does anyone trust Alex Jones Jack Albertson 1,469 13 08/07/07 11:08 PM
by vladk
* Alex Jones, What do you think of him? Rahie 1,058 15 03/26/07 02:45 PM
by MushmanTheManic
* Terror storm, Alex jones documentary. You should see it if you havent yet ZippoZM 1,094 6 08/28/06 07:43 PM
by Schwip
* How do you feel about Alex Jones? SneezingPenis 749 1 08/12/05 07:21 AM
by lovingwench
* Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 3,177 29 06/16/05 05:46 AM
by grphish

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,155 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 269 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.