Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8390288 -

26 and 0 :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8390758 -

25?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8390761 -

Anonymous said:
26 and 0 :sad:



rock on

24 and 0 :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8390849 -

Anonymous said:
..I'm gay :birthday:



lets :spit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8391001 -

21 and 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8391333 -

Jesus Christ there's a lot of virgins on this site. Are you people just not capable of getting some ass, or are you all thinking you need to be in some long "loving" relationship to have sex?

Go find some pussy, you have no idea what your missing. Not to mention, your only making it worse on yourself. By the time you start having sex chances are your not going to please a chick,regardless of whatever "love" you are in. Chicks expect an experienced lover as you get older.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8392233 -

I like to know the person. Before, I stick a body part in them...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8392475 -

thats what they all say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8392597 -

damn, 18 and 4, current girl is a total nympho though, so she counts as at least 2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8392774 -

26, i have lost count. even bad sex with a 1 night stand is better than no sex. go out and get laid faggots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8393008 -

I'm two hundred years old and I've had sex with fourteen thousand women

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8393158 -

Sex is overrated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8393174 -

Anonymous said:
Sex is overrated.



Not really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #8393190 -

Virgin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #8393610 -

pussy is for fags

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #8393643 -

25 and 3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yeah? Well I'm 24 and I've only slept with TWO women. [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #8393659 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Sex is overrated.



Not really.



Yeah it is, its a lot of work and very little pay off. Unless of course, you can ejaculate within 10 minutes in which case you are just a joke anyway. Fucking is a lot of work and its really not that much better than jerking off as far as the orgasm goes. I just fuck chicks for my ego to be perfectly honest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Are you a scum bag?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,982 39 05/24/18 09:32 AM
by Anonymous
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
902 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.