Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8375399 -

:ilold: at these responses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8375431 -

kill her and cut her head off, split it open, and there ya go she has re-payed you with free DMT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8375440 -

does she let you do her in the butt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8375558 -

You should just keep her around as a piece of ass when you have drugs to share and need pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8376877 -

Anonymous said:
and she really likes me, and I dont think she realizes what a drug addicted mooch she is..




:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8376882 -

Anonymous said:
You should just keep her around as a piece of ass when you have drugs to share and need pussy.



That would definitely be the best option.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8376949 -

Anonymous said:
and she really likes me, and I dont think she realizes what a drug addicted mooch she is..




Some would never forget this fact and would be pissed about it even years after theyve stopped dealing with their "problem"

Just leave her be and move on with your life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8377097 -

WTF just be like, "Look, you have problems and I'm going to stop hanging out with you unless you clean up your act."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8378396 -

Run lie the wind blows, she will bring you down, dont feel guilty, just run!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8379537 -

Anonymous said:
Get Tested.



right the fuck now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8380921 -

Anonymous said:
Kill her.



lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had sex with someone I don't think I should've....Now what? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8393586 -

Some truley golden responses in this thread, I laughed my ass off.

Well I still haven't gotten tested. But I haven't pissed pus yet, and there's no cauliflower bumps.

I just didn't answer my phone for the last 10 days, and she seemed to get the hint. She sent me an e-mail telling me I was fucked up, I told her she was a drug addicted mooch......she apologized.

She realizes she has a problem, and really seems to do drugs out of self loathing, she commented about how she hated herself for fucking this up.

I think I might tell her if she's working and not doing coke I'd consider some bangage again.



And to the virgin that said go back to the pub.......

You obviously suck at life too, to want to be around some skank that completely hates herself, and would trade her respect for a buzz. You should try actually getting out there and having sex, instead of sitting in OTD jerking off to scat porn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
913 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.