Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear
    #8361567 -

im a guy and my gf sticks her finger up my hole when shes goin down on me, and even when we are fucking
and she rubs my ass up and down the crack i like it
and im only looking for serious responses because i actually like this lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8361646 -

yeah i like it, but my gf never really did it.

I think my ass is kind of dirty, because it is, hairy and I dont wash it everytime I shower. If I did wash every day really well, and shaved I would've been more into that kind of thing. But she never really went down on me that often, unless it was like foreplay for sex.

There were a few times where she wanted to lick my ass, but like I said, I thought it was too hairy/dirty to be down with that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8361666 -

My wife has some aversion to touching my ass, which is unfortunate because I tend to enjoy it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8361688 -

dood y dont u wash ur ass everytime u shower, gross
mine is certainly clean, but hairy indeed
and i love it when she touchs me, but would never go down on me tails, only heads

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8361739 -

I wud have to punch the bitch if she took my anal virginity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8361971 -

Anonymous said:
im a guy and my gf sticks her finger up my hole when shes goin down on me, and even when we are fucking
and she rubs my ass up and down the crack i like it
and im only looking for serious responses because i actually like this lol



Coaster? LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8362496 -

Anonymous said:
im a guy and my gf sticks her finger up my hole when shes goin down on me, and even when we are fucking
and she rubs my ass up and down the crack i like it
and im only looking for serious responses because i actually like this lol



I know quite a few guys who enjoy getting that type of play. Personally, I don't enjoy my ass being grabbed, although im sure a salad toss would be great if i was feeling dirty. LOL

But yea, wut goes on in the bedroom is up to the lovers. She knows ass = sensitive/pleasurable. Go get a full on wax done and I bet she'll go crazy on your flesh!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8362696 -

I think the reason I've accepted that I'm bisexual is the result of two things:

Psychedelic drugs (and the maturity/freedom/openess they entail) and the fact that I really-really enjoy anal sex/foreplay.

It is awefully hard to get girls to understand this, however. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8362713 -

You're not bisexual unless you are sexually attracted to both sexes.  Enjoying anal stimulation simply means that you are uninhibited enough to notice the erogenous quality of this area of your body.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8362753 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
im a guy and my gf sticks her finger up my hole when shes goin down on me, and even when we are fucking
and she rubs my ass up and down the crack i like it
and im only looking for serious responses because i actually like this lol



Coaster? LOL



for sure lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8362826 -

Anonymous said:
You're not bisexual unless you are sexually attracted to both sexes.  Enjoying anal stimulation simply means that you are uninhibited enough to notice the erogenous quality of this area of your body.  :shrug:



right, right. I know that, and I'm not saying that's the deciding factor as to whether I'm a bisexual. I was just saying.. it made the acceptance much easier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8363076 -

no that wasnt me
-Coaster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8363082 -

ok it twas :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8363682 -

I'm a bisexual male, and the only thing I let inside my asshole is my hair brush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8363832 -

i'm a female and i wish the men i've been with would have let me touch their ass, only one did and he loved it. i don't mind, i just like/want to give pleasure any way i can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8363907 -

you are a dude. no girl would say that: "i don't mind, i just like/want to give pleasure any way i can."

that's what guys dream for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8364034 -

i cant let my girlfriend do the finger up my butt it just seems wrong. i didnt mind when my little brother did it when we were kids but no way i will let my g/f do that yuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8364432 -

i tried fingering my ass while masturbating once and it wasn't very fun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8364604 -

Anonymous said:
i tried fingering my ass while masturbating once and it wasn't very fun...



u gotta do it soft, and do it when ur rly faded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u like it when your significant other touches ur rear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8364633 -

:ilold: at that last post... something about the rly faded bit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 5 am and my girlfriend is not home yet...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 109 110 )
Anonymous 38,245 2,199 11/03/09 11:53 AM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
822 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.