Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
People with guitar knowlege, please help value this
    #8319177 -

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/651836114.html

I am pretty certain I am going to buy this now. I have emailed the person, and tried at negotiation (I couldn't lower the price at all).

Would you said this is worth the $500? I will be able to see it and play it before buying, but given it's condition and age, I would think it would be worth it, but I don't know much about guitars to be honest. I just play them :shrug:


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with guitar knowlege, please help value this [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8319199 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People with guitar knowlege, please help value this [Re: TheCow]
    #8319354 -

In that first link it doesn't show the front of the guitar other than that extreme close-up. Kind of shady...


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So i'm teaching myself guitar
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,615 22 12/15/04 01:32 AM
by vampirism
* Buying a Guitar
( 1 2 all )
Comfortably_Numb 5,180 33 12/07/04 07:24 PM
by Jim
* Couldnt sleep .... OldSpice 843 6 08/02/04 07:43 AM
by MOTH
* Guitars
( 1 2 3 all )
Infrared 6,129 47 02/23/04 07:37 PM
by temperance
* My New Guitar!
( 1 2 all )
Osker246 3,356 22 06/25/04 04:13 PM
by toad857
* Learning Guitar
( 1 2 all )
ChopperDave 5,787 32 10/21/03 02:10 PM
by fireworks_god
* GUITAR!
( 1 2 all )
Nirvana7 2,936 22 01/17/05 03:52 AM
by PhanTomCat
* i need a good cheap acoustic guitar Dobie 681 6 11/17/03 01:29 AM
by Dobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
289 topic views. 8 members, 363 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.