Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lollapalooza Lineup
    #8249168 -

http://blogs.suntimes.com/derogatis/2008/04/perry_pepe_and_the_full_lollap.html#more

the lineup leaked a little early, looks like its good if you ask me, any one planning on going?


Radiohead
Rage Against the Machine
Nine Inch Nails
Kanye West
Wilco
The Raconteurs
Louis XIV
Love and Rockets
Gnarls Barkley
Bloc Party
The Black Keys
Broken Social Scene
Lupe Fiasco
Flogging Molly
Mark Ronson
Cat Power
The National
G. Love & Special Sauce
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
Explosions in the Sky
Brand New
Gogol Bordello
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
Dierks Bentley
Okkervil River
Amadou & Mariam
Blues Traveler
John Butler Trio
Girl Talk
Your Vegas
CSS
Eli “Paperboy” Reed & the True Loves
Battles
Steel Train
Jamie Lidell
Bang Camaro
Butch Walker
The Blakes
Mates of State
Tally Hall
Spank Rock
White Lies
Brazilian Girls
Magic Wands
Chromeo
Electric Touch
Duffy
Innerpartysystem
The Kills
The Postelles
Rogue Wave
The Parlor Mob
The Go! Team
Bald Eagle
Mason Jennings
Krista
The Gutter Twins
Ha Ha Tonka
Yeasayer
Witchcraft
Grizzly Bear
We Go To 11
MGMT
Sofia Talvik
The Weakerthans
Booka Shade
Santogold
Black Kids
Black Lips
Dr. Dog
Nicole Atkins & the Sea
The Ting Tings
Kid Sister
Office
The Cool Kids
What Made Milwaukee Famous
Does It Offend You, Yeah?
The Whigs
Manchester Orchestra
Foals
Uffie
The Octopus Project
Cadence Weapon
Ferras
De Novo Dahl
Noah and the Whale
Margot & the Nuclear So and So’s
K’NAAN
Serena Ryder
Newton Faulkner

Edited by gizagaza (04/07/08 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: gizagaza]
    #8249174 -

I've been checking the page for hours. I refuse to buy tickets until it's absolutely official. Pitchfork wrote about Radiohead last month, and when they reported on Rage (and a few others) I made up my mind. I don't care how hard it will be to get there, I will fucking make it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: jewunit]
    #8249184 -

yea i think they will officially post the lineup at 8 am central time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: gizagaza]
    #8249188 -

8 am :crankey:
I'm going to bed then.
That line up is so sick though, I fucking pray to god it's legit.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: gizagaza]
    #8249285 -

that's a bad ass lineup. i'd surely like to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8249292 -

Why the fuck did they let those goddamn rappers into lallapaluza? That kills it, but all in all its ok but its been better :shrug:

I wanna go to ozzfest!:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8249340 -

To be honest, I'm a little disapointed.

it's alright, but meh. I was really hoping for the Flaming Lips and some others.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: gizagaza]
    #8249993 -

http://lollapalooza.com/default.asp?fd=1

I'm more pumped about this than the Rothbury lineup.
Tickets purchased :rockon:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: jewunit]
    #8250190 -

That line up is pretty ballin'.

I need to fest it up this summer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: Tangerines]
    #8250247 -

its only gonna be in chicago?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: ApeBaboon]
    #8251403 -

yea its gonna be in chicago till 2012 i think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: gizagaza]
    #8251411 -

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: gizagaza]
    #8252584 -

lame lineup IMO
rage would be the only reason to go for myself and not worth the money
I want a dance party, not a mosh pit

need to find some fest this year to go to, cant be completely void and recommendations of others? I was going to go to burning man but I start school the day it starts and I would go to coachella if I had the money in time but I wont


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: mikeytro]
    #8252597 -

:thumbup:

only band i'm gonna go for is RAtM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: Atheist]
    #8252611 -

id like to see rage and gnarles barkley but i doubt ill go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #8252617 -

Explosions in the Sky would be awesome to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: Tangerines]
    #8252649 -

How much are tickets?

When/where?

I'd love to see Radiohead and RAtM. I'd probably see NIN, too....not too familiar/fond of the rest.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: circularvortex]
    #8252693 -

http://lollapalooza.com/default.asp?fd=1

$190 while supplies last.
$205 after that.
Google is your friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: Tangerines]
    #8252696 -

fuck that!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lollapalooza Lineup [Re: ApeBaboon]
    #8252728 -

Rage would be sweet, but I can't afford to spend that much.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Well fuck (APW and Lollapalooza) jewunit 429 3 04/21/09 01:00 AM
by JT
* Lollapalooza was pretty awesome
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 2,871 30 08/05/08 07:06 PM
by Tri High
* Lollapalooza jewunit 332 0 04/04/08 10:28 AM
by jewunit
* Lollapalooza PurpleKush 434 2 07/14/08 06:08 PM
by jewunit
* Lollapalooza schedule released! jewunit 660 5 06/17/08 04:11 PM
by Brugman
* Fuckin yes - Rage against the machine are UK Xmas No. 1
( 1 2 all )
nice1 2,262 32 12/27/09 07:07 PM
by Niall
* Bonnnaroo Lineup...... WHAATT!!?!??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ilus 5,090 68 02/08/08 01:53 AM
by Cubie
* Bonnaroo LIneup Announced at 12am EST - It FUCKING SUCKS!
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 6,630 50 02/06/08 05:54 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,660 topic views. 2 members, 41 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.