Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Salvia divinorum Art Contest; Prize is 1/4 lb dried Salvia leaves
    #8095162 -



I started an art contest at my site, Salvia Source, so if anyone is interested please read on.

Prize
1/4 of a pound (4 ounces / 114 grams) of dried Salvia leaves!! The leaves will be shipped at no charge to the winner.

What ya gotta do
Ok, get out your digital cameras, Photoshop skills, drawing skills, whatever to create an art piece related to Salvia divinorum. Ideally it should show Salvia plants or depict the Salvia experience, but I wont make that a requirement. I won't tell you much more than that because I want to leave it wide open and see what you guys come up with. Get creative, experiment, take chances 8) and you might just win yourself some Salvia leaves.

Rules/Guidelines
  • Must be completely original, but you can edit pictures off the net as long as they are heavily manipulated
  • Submit your art piece to the Salvia Source Gallery and then post the image as a reply in this topic
  • You may create a short, animated GIF
  • Must include a readable URL for SalviaSource.org placed in one of the corners of your image
  • Please submit to websites such as DeviantArt to help spread Salvia Source[/li]


Winner selection process
I haven't decided exactly on this yet, but one idea is to have me and perhaps a site mod select 6 or so of the best to put up for a vote on the site.

Date contest ends: March 25, 2008

Click here to go to the contest.

Edited by Aljade (04/09/08 04:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salvia divinorum Art Contest; Prize is 1/4 lb dried leaves [Re: Aljade]
    #8120300 -

cooool im in on this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salvia divinorum Art Contest; Prize is 1/4 lb dried leaves [Re: Vectorman11]
    #8260501 -

Sweet =) I hope to see your entry soon.

I'm wondering if the reason that not too many people are entering is because they dont believe I will actually send out a prize. I hope thats not the case because if anyone looks at the reputation of my site they will see I am not in the business of deception.

I hope to get some more entries before 4 20 :cool: (the end of the contest of course).


--------------------
Salvia Source - Salvia Divinorum Cultivation Community

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salvia divinorum Art Contest; Prize is 1/4 lb dried Salvia leaves [Re: Aljade]
    #8265975 -

Shweeeeeet, this is my entry....

Lady Salvia....



Edit:  Sorry, don't want to setup an account on the other site....  It's the Shroomery or bust....  :ohwell:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Edited by PhanTomCat (04/10/08 07:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia divinorum Imagery: (Pictures of my Experience) mjshroomer 668 1 07/08/03 05:40 PM
by Vats of Blood
* MUSHROOM ARMY Drawing Contest psilocyb0rg 1,180 4 01/11/06 11:26 PM
by blowback
* Salvinorin Art ! KOPELANDIAA 739 2 03/14/03 04:54 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Simple and small art thread.
( 1 2 3 all )
Fliquid 5,975 41 08/14/05 11:39 PM
by butterflydawn
* any art while on drugs?
( 1 2 all )
anarchyhollow 4,715 23 02/21/04 05:27 PM
by Llamanose
* Lyric writing contest HuckleBones 971 6 08/13/05 09:04 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* This pertains to music AND art...please check it out! AmericaNightmare 334 0 03/30/04 09:03 PM
by AmericaNightmare
* My definition of "art"
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,538 22 05/06/05 06:38 AM
by sulucano

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
8,594 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.