Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Supply and Demand in your area
    #8077439 -

Do you have regular access to mushrooms where you live? How much are they if you do? No states, lets just say regions, NW, NE, SW, etc... Unless you don't mind placing your state.

NWFlorida, we have none, have been looking for 4 years with no luck, not fields, people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8077459 -

Florida? Do you have too much money and not enough sense? Free is smart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8077678 -

gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8077702 -

Actually I have no money and no connections!  I have looked through many of fields only to be either disappointed or kicked out.  Sure I have found the occasional mushroom here and there.  But nothing worth the trouble of even getting in my car and driving to the farm.  It's illegal to trespass and I would just find it easier to know someone that has them.  But I don't.

Just looking to see how much people pay in their neck of the woods.  So, anything else you'd:thumbdown: like to add about my money matters and life?  I am a full time student and work full time also.  Was just asking a question and I don't have time to BS with you so can we please stay on the topic?

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8077712 -

Anonymous said:
Actually I have no money and no connections!  I have looked through many of fields only to be either disappointed or kicked out.  Sure I have found the occasional mushroom here and there.  But nothing worth the trouble of even getting in my car and driving to the farm.  It's illegal to trespass and I would just find it easier to know someone that has them.  But I don't.

Just looking to see how much people pay in their neck of the woods.  So, anything else you'd:thumbdown: like to add about my money matters and life?  I am a full time student and work full time also.  Was just asking a question and I don't have time to BS with you so can we please stay on the topic?

Thanks




many many many many many many many people find mushrooms in florida. Hell florida is one of the only places in the US where you have the chance of finding active mushrooms year round.

Its ridiculous to pay for mushrooms if you live where they grow wild.

I havent paid for mushrooms in 4 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8077734 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Actually I have no money and no connections!  I have looked through many of fields only to be either disappointed or kicked out.  Sure I have found the occasional mushroom here and there.  But nothing worth the trouble of even getting in my car and driving to the farm.  It's illegal to trespass and I would just find it easier to know someone that has them.  But I don't.

Just looking to see how much people pay in their neck of the woods.  So, anything else you'd:thumbdown: like to add about my money matters and life?  I am a full time student and work full time also.  Was just asking a question and I don't have time to BS with you so can we please stay on the topic?

Thanks




many many many many many many many people find mushrooms in florida. Hell florida is one of the only places in the US where you have the chance of finding active mushrooms year round.

Its ridiculous to pay for mushrooms if you live where they grow wild.

I havent paid for mushrooms in 4 years.



The OP is retarded, dont even bother.
I asked nothing about his personal life and he goes off on some retarded tangent lmao.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8077747 -

:rolleyes:Thanks for posting that you haven't had to pay, at least u are some what on the topic.  Where is that?  SE U.S or what.    Ok, are their mushies in my area that grow in the forest?  That would be much easier, tried to post that in another section and they closed it.  I have looked in and around most of the fields in my area.  Either no luck, or the ones I have not tried are in someones backyard and I am not willing to risk that.  If so, could you please be more specific on what kind and if they grow the same as mushies in a field?  I don't understand, I asked a question?  Why don't you guys go into politics, obviously you just like to argue and care nothing about the subject.  However by posting here at least you are keeping my topic at the top, so hopefully people will see it that actually aren't here just to shoot others down.

Any help with where to find them would help, no specifics if you live around here because that's not allowed.  If you don't know then why waste your time if this topic is so gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8077752 -

I think not enough since would pretty much say, he's stupid. That has to do with my life, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8078078 -

LOL @ Browsing a forum dedicated to growing them for FREE, while living in a state where they grow abundantly half the year for FREE, and saying you cannot find anyone to sell them.

Maybe its a sign?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8078099 -

^^^

Anyways, I live in florida and don't really have many hookups but can usually find shrooms. Most people who sell other drugs IMO don't sell shrooms, but they are around anywhere from $20 per 3.5g to $40 per 3.5g street i'd guess.

I don't mind paying for chemicals, but I feel really bad for paying for weed -- but I do anyways -- but paying for shrooms esp living here would suck.

Hunting for shrooms is kinda like hunting for a job. You can sit online talking about it all day, and even leave your house to find one but stop at mcdonalds and geta big mac on your way, then decide to go home...

but in the end you dont have either.

google earth owns you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8078109 -

NW


Overabundant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8078178 -

Anonymous said:
^^^



Hunting for shrooms is kinda like hunting for a job. You can sit online talking about it all day, and even leave your house to find one but stop at mcdonalds and geta big mac on your way, then decide to go home...




Put down the big mac and take a long walk through the woods fatty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8078723 -

Anonymous said:
^^^

Anyways, I live in florida and don't really have many hookups but can usually find shrooms. Most people who sell other drugs IMO don't sell shrooms, but they are around anywhere from $20 per 3.5g to $40 per 3.5g street i'd guess.

I don't mind paying for chemicals, but I feel really bad for paying for weed -- but I do anyways -- but paying for shrooms esp living here would suck.

Hunting for shrooms is kinda like hunting for a job. You can sit online talking about it all day, and even leave your house to find one but stop at mcdonalds and geta big mac on your way, then decide to go home...

but in the end you dont have either.

google earth owns you.




hahaha i find enough shrooms in 3 months to last me an entire year. You can pick damn near year round dude.

If you go out and give up after going to McDonalds then you obviously dont want them that bad, How hard is it to walk around a pasture and look at mushrooms.

I would think in Florida it would be easier to find them wild than from a dealer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8078737 -

there is a hunting forum you know.

with a FAQ that answers your questions.

If you cant find the FAQ then you have no hope of finding any active mushrooms and proboly would end up killing yourself in the process.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8078788 -

I think hes really hunting for mcdonalds, that isnt covered here.

I'm sure there is a search function on the mcdonalds website to make your search easier OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8078981 -

Maryland - plentiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8080553 -

Anonymous said:
NWFlorida, we have none, have been looking for 4 years with no luck, not fields, people.



Why not cultivate your own?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8080623 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
NWFlorida, we have none, have been looking for 4 years with no luck, not fields, people.



Why not cultivate your own?



Yeah that's what I am in the process of doing. I was wanting some ideas about supply and demand in case any buddies wanted some. Unfortunately, my thread got all screwed up from all these people getting off the topic.

About McDonald's...say what you will...most of you are lame anyways and probably work there. Had you read all my posts I am a full time 14 hours per semester student and full time worker 40hrs working. Add that shit up then figure the nearest fields are 1.5 hours away. You tell me how to find the time to go fuck around. Like I said, work at mcd's I am sure you have plenty of time on your hands to waste. So enjoy your Big Mac.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8084729 -

badabababa..... im lovin it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Supply and Demand in your area [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8086190 -

If you lived where I lived, and you were my friend, and I generally liked you, you would never have to pay for or hunt mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
452 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.