Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
UFO's
    #7970909 -

Real or Not?


  :sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970915 -

they are real
cuz its hard 2 identify everything when ur a civilian


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: Coaster]
    #7970930 -

I have my doubts. I'm a huge fan of paranormal things, the first books I can remember reading as a kid was a couple of the Time Life books about UFOs, Ghosts, and the Paranormal. I really am starting to have my doubts about UFOs being controlled by an alien intelligence just because it seems all the facts behind famous encounters are so clouded over and muddled that to get the truth is nearly impossible.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970931 -

Extraterrestrials? Real. IMO.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: Coaster]
    #7970938 -

There is a show on the History Channel right now.


  :sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970942 -

Most definitely real. Especially interdimensional ufos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970945 -

What is Real?


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970946 -

I believe that somewhere else in the Universe holds, or is capable of holding, life other than Earth.

But, UFOs? I think that most people who say they've witnessed a UFO are wrong.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970949 -

Anyone ever been to the Little Ale'inn in Rachel, Nevada (they got kick ass burgers there) or the UFO museum in Roswell, New Mexico?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7970959 -

Of course UFO phenomenon is real. The "extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis" is quite ridiculous though, so are most other paranormal explanations. Most of the observed UFO's are either man made objects or unknown natural phenomena (ball lightning, sprites, earthquake lights etc. It's just that humans have a very vivid imagination.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: Learyfan]
    #7970969 -

I believe there is intellegent life out there... but have any traveled billions of light years to visit us? Nope. These "ufos" are most likely human made and are highly secret.Other sighthings and paranormal experiences are all formed from the mind.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: danlennon3]
    #7970981 -

danlennon3 said:
I believe there is intellegent life out there... but have any traveled billions of light years to visit us? Nope. These "ufos" are most likely human made and are highly secret.Other sighthings and paranormal experiences are all formed from the mind.


My thoughts exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7970985 -

IMO, too many people, especially credible people like seasoned pilots, seasoned military, astronauts, Presidents and other politicians have seen them for them to be imaginary.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: Learyfan]
    #7970996 -

Seen what? Aliens, or something strange in the sky?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: DieCommie]
    #7971001 -

space vehicles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: Rebirtha]
    #7971013 -

How do we know these 'UFOs' aren't man-made?

I was watching history channel about the history of UFOs and they explained that German scientists during WWII were developing UFO-like hovering spacecrafts and that after the war these scientists were later employed by private U.S. and Canadian companies.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: KaptKid]
    #7971017 -

People see UFOs all the time. I doubt any of them are actually alien spaceships.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7971056 -

True story, my family owns a production company that regularly works with the government. When I was a kid I was absolutely obsessed with aviation and air planes and would always buy these magazines about the aerospace industry. Well when I was in third grade the government contacted my parents about doing an unveiling of a new spy plane to the press (I believe this was when George Bush was leaving office and decided as a gift to the American people to unveil the Stealth Fighter and Bomber and I believe the SR-71) So my mom goes to do the walk through to plan the show for the government and then comes back and tells me about this big black plane unlike anything she's seen before. I got all excited and ran to get my latest airplane magazine which had an article about the Aurora project with artist conceptions of the new secret spy plane. My mom said it was close but had bigger wings and engines. So the point of that story is to say I have no idea what the hell is in our skies but I have heavy doubts about uncontrolled UFOs in our skies. Also my dad dropped a microphone down George Bush Sr.'s pants and almost got killed by the secret service when he tried to retrieve it... but that's a different story.

...Talking about top secret government black projects on a drug website, I wonder if I should be expecting a knock on my door in the near future...

Although somethings like the infamous space shuttle video where a UFO was entering earth's atmosphere and a laser blast from a military base in Australia scaring it off makes me wonder.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7971065 -

As much as I would like to believe that aliens could reach us, its just don't think it ever happened


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's [Re: Coaster]
    #7971078 -

Coaster said:
they are real
cuz its hard 2 identify everything when ur a civilian




my boss manned a radar post in alaska, he said a few showed up on radar, visual confirmation was "weather baloon"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* UFO Enthusiasts Abuzz Over Indonesian Crop Circles    
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
skatealex2 10,583 156 01/26/11 12:02 AM
by DeadHearts
* Just saw UFOs or something in the sky @ 7:24 PM EDIT- VIDEO AND PICS
( 1 2 3 4 ... 56 57 )
VivaLaMushie 28,627 1,125 10/19/12 03:37 PM
by nice1
* UFO sighting revelations released soon by WikiLeaks, says Assange
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 1,927 30 01/07/11 03:00 PM
by deCypher
* JA Answers your questions, one revealing future WL release contains UFO disclosure Nexius 927 7 12/03/10 11:54 PM
by skatealex2
* Gary McKinnon reveals detail on NASA data breach and ‘extraterrestrial life’ musiclover420 534 7 12/09/15 04:35 PM
by chulutu
* Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
blewmeanie 10,686 116 10/20/10 09:24 AM
by Bipolarbear
* (CNN) - Obama to announce UFO phenomena
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 1,772 21 01/30/11 04:49 PM
by Envix
* Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 7,524 37 01/17/07 02:11 PM
by trippindad82

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,166 topic views. 4 members, 146 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.